Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
looks like cheats are allowed
namespoofer and so on
not possible and so on
Velocity2k Wrote:not possible and so on
Actually you can use maphack in battle tanks without it being detected.
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
i just responded to namespoofer which is not possible, because the bot is doing spoofchecks.
"and so on" is not a cheat for meWink.
Velocity2k Wrote:i just responded to namespoofer which is not possible, because the bot is doing spoofchecks.
Yes true, who uses namespoofer anyways?:)
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
Tynkywinky Wrote:
Velocity2k Wrote:i just responded to namespoofer which is not possible, because the bot is doing spoofchecks.
Yes true, who uses namespoofer anyways?:)
cheaters certainly
Many people (including myself) get wrongly kicked from games before they start because we are supposedly using a name spoofer....

I don't have a name spoofer, I have no idea how to use one... but the bot still thinks I have one sometimes... :x
Well the bot also tells you to manually spoofcheck in this case. If you don't do so you get kicked.

It's a problem of the battle.net servers still telling you are in another game (/whois).

But i think these false-positives are quite acceptable. False-negatives woudn't beWink.
if you are /away afk or somthing make sure you are not longer /away before join the game or some times bot count you as spoof check couse your account is /away
How does spoof check work in case if user has two accounts like user@europe.battle.net and user@asia.battle.net ? Will both of them be checked or not ?
(2011-05-10, 22:04:28)protter Wrote: How does spoof check work in case if user has two accounts like user@europe.battle.net and user@asia.battle.net ? Will both of them be checked or not ?

only the one u joined with. bot knows whats your nick and from which server u are.
so it will do "/whereis your_nick" on one realm, and check if u are in game.