Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(8.60)After Godlike bug
This is probably a rare bug since no one usually gets godlike kills followed by more kills. The problem of this bug is that while i was practicing with bots and got a godlike kill, 2 kills later were shown as normal kills. The second kill should have been a double kill but was normal. The example should be around 20 mins -23 mins.
Yes after godlike kill you have to wait for a multikill time period to start over multi killing.. It must be around 8 seconds in new version and less in older versions.. But i dont think anyone kills 6 ppl in a rowBig Grin
Trolololo
From the first to last, he have 40 sec, right. then he can kill the first over again. If its not late game, its very possibleSmile but highly unlikely tho.
Suit up!
it think it should restart after godlike, or something like "Beyond Godlike" every kill after godlike within 8secs
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
M M M M Monster goldlike ? :mrgreen:

I think it just should restart. So that if you double kill after 5kills very fast you get a new double kill. 6 kills in a row +1500extra gold should be enough award :wink: the 7th would give another extra 200 then. But imbaness shouldnt be extra - extra rewardedWink
(with imbaness I meant the player at that moment)
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
Hmm I have already thought about this problem myself but i doubt that anyone is able to kill 5 kills and then one more. But yes I have done it with bots at testing bugs. I have heard about these texts : "Monster kill" or "Holy shit". There is lots of choices I think what can be used but usually "Godlike" is the final. In one game I heard that after some kills it keeps repeating "Holy shit". I think it wount be very necessery to make extra gold for killing 5 tanks but it can always be.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  godlike after godlike? version 8.70 Orthodox 4 4,412 2010-05-31, 11:16:28
Last Post: Orthodox