Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.60] Building factory shown as 2 buildings.
While building a tower like rocket tower or laser tower you can see it in the end that you have build 1 building.By building a factory it will show that you have builded 2 buildings.
Is it a healing factory or spawn factory?
Maybe Spawn factory counted as add on as +1 building. But if healing facrory, then it must be a bug..
Trolololo
If spawning factory counts as a second building it should be changed. It's still the same building only with other abilities.
Is SC2 - Battle Tanks out yet?
I can tell you that it is both ways. By building a healing factory or a spawning factory it will show 2 buildings.
Well, this will probably be fixed in the next version. Exodus can just put a condition or a counter counter.
Excellent. This is now solved.
does factorys also count as destroyed buldings?
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Hmm what do you mean at destroyed buildings?
I think he is referring to the destroyed building award at the end of game.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
And so? He will get the same amount of buildings still. Or he thinks that he can buy new buildings on it to make the amount bigger? And even if he does theres nothing wrong with it Smile .
Quote:And so? He will get the same amount of buildings still. Or he thinks that he can buy new buildings on it to make the amount bigger? And even if he does theres nothing wrong with itSmile .

no, he is saying that since one placed factory counts as two built buildings for award purposes, does one destroyed (placed) factory building ALSO count as two destroyed buildings for award purposes. And if so, this should also be fixed.

Not because it is incredibly abusive or anything, just to make the award count more accurate.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
Yes the destroyed factory also counts down as 2 buildings. It will be probably fixed in the next version (as TKF wrote).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  items in buildings stibi- 2 2,589 2011-05-05, 06:51:30
Last Post: CrazeX
  [8.72c] Maintenance doesn't stack with factory healing TKF 1 1,637 2010-12-30, 22:39:03
Last Post: TKF
  [8.70] Spawning factory - creeps stuck hrafn 5 5,027 2010-05-29, 02:47:23
Last Post: scron2
  Trouble with capturing factory Forve 22 14,118 2009-10-29, 22:15:08
Last Post: Paladon
  scout towers counted as building muhaha96 9 5,402 2009-09-14, 16:18:17
Last Post: Paladon