Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tynkywinky Is Down
Tynkywinky got drove down by a truck. The 8th June. His laying in coma until his back on his feets again. So no worry if any of u don´t see him for the next couple of years Sad
wow are you serious i don't know the guy well but he has multiple accountsTongue um i hope he gets better wow .Give me an update time to time i do talk to him.anyways all the best to his recovery
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Really?
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
althend liar you don't care you wish everyone died pff NOOBSmile
BENNIE.FM Wrote:althend liar you don't care you wish everyone died pff NOOBSmile

No no I wish everyone money first!
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
We got a "Tynkywinky" in clan and we already talked sometimesConfusedhock: I hope he will regenerate well without being injured permanently Sad
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
I hope he heals faster than the demo's burning oil. > gammagulp's use of the word 'regenerate' i find amusingTongue

But as for tinkywinky, hope he will be well enough to respond back in the forum, and hopefully its not true.

You can never be too sure about these things on the net, does anyone know him? or know people who know him better? The last line of 'couple of years' has ticked my bs radar, a coma very, very rarely lasts a few years.
He has said hes from vietnam, you can try checking silverdragon's ip because he sounds like hes close to tynkywinky. His post however looks like bad english or someone trying to write bad english.

Otherwise if true, well, best wishes to him what else can i say.
๏̮๏
hmm tynky has not been on 7+ days i think he usally whispers me when he gets online :/
Tynkiwinky is on again. He is at good constitution - he said he had luck with that accident. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
AWESOMESmile
I am back again finally.

I had luck in bad luck if u can call it that.

i did´nt got a part of my brain destroyed which the doctors says.
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!