Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.60] selling frost laser for 1500 gp
By selling a item you gain half of its gold back but if i sell frost laser or psycho laser or another expensive item then it sells with a very low price.Like if i sell frost laser i get 1500 gp but i should get 15000 gp.Like one zero is missing.
just asking get a replay next time usually find it in last reply and btw why where you selling a frost laserTongue
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
replay would be nice
I just checked by selling them i still get the half gold like if i sell frost laser i get 15000 but in the screen you can see 1500.That means i get the right money and at the top you still see your real gold amount but it only shows like you have sold it for 1500.Thats a bit confuseing.You might thought you have sold it for a really small amount of gold.Also asking why i need to sell a frost laser is a good question because i really dont need to sell it but i might need to sell a photon bombs to buy a better weapon for example frost laser.By selling photon bombs i see i get 1000 gp for it but i really get 10000.So yes you don't lose anything - you just might be confused.Sorry for no replays.
who cares what the little golden coloured number says? as long as you get your money its ok.
also i think its a problem by w3 not by btanks. in many other games the golden nummer misses the last one
Well yes it is not a big problem but if the other numbers are correct how can they be wrong then?I mean if I sell darkness cannon its shows the correct prize.
As to why you'd sell a frost laser....

I've played many games where I am far above my teammates in cash because I was pitted against the feeders. I can't defend/assult by myself so I need to boost my teammates. In those games, I usually sell frost lasers to my teammates so they can buy them at 25% off.
Btanks fan since version 4US
I don't know why it happened by I can fix it!
Icono Wrote:As to why you'd sell a frost laser....

I've played many games where I am far above my teammates in cash because I was pitted against the feeders. I can't defend/assult by myself so I need to boost my teammates. In those games, I usually sell frost lasers to my teammates so they can buy them at 25% off.

hb i guess...
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Warcraft does not show more than 4 digits when selling an item. Not a bug of BT, but warcraft itself. Probably they did not expect any item that expensive in warcraft.Big Grin
Trolololo
Could the WC3-Engine show something like “15k” instead of “1500(0)”? Or are only digits possible?
Is SC2 - Battle Tanks out yet?
Its a bit annoying because i cannot see the real prize.But yes you seem to be right because by selling photon bombs you will get 10 000 gp and thats the line of 5 numbers.I don't really know is the "15 k" possible because im not a mapper.I think Exodus can answer to that.
hmm what about making an additional floating text with only a "0" (if its possible)
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [8.75d] frost robot unpredictable_m 4 4,105 2012-07-09, 17:48:11
Last Post: Exodus
  [8.63] Frost Aura Lezowski 2 1,937 2009-09-15, 22:49:57
Last Post: TKF
  [8.59] Frost Robot Ignore Normal Armor Requirements TKF 6 3,745 2009-05-21, 13:40:10
Last Post: TKF
  [8.52] Laser Tower Bug AT.bjoern 2 1,737 2008-08-28, 15:06:54
Last Post: AntiLEGION
  frost robo ice prison and sky tank speed bugs TKF 2 2,133 2007-11-16, 10:06:43
Last Post: Exodus