Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replay's 8.59 or 8.60
I want See then Replays!

If You Have Any Re~ Post HereSmile

Thx!Big Grin
horst
i was a scout in this game with long range. Was 24 kills and 2 deaths at the end. Not a great game for the other team but figured this site needs way more replays for people to watch.

Mode: 5k hb

Attached Files
.w3g   bg.w3g (Size: 509.07 KB / Downloads: 220)
Regular lurker, first time poster. Very much agree with Random, we need a lot more replays.
If anyone is up to it please post some replays of league games. Would be nice to see how the game is supposed to be played Smile

First game is Normal Public, quite a lot of leavers on both teams but it's a pretty fun game overall(for me anyways :wink: ). Starting off with one of my favorite builds and later on switching to Heavy Tank / Frost.

Second game is a 5k HB Public, again leavers but for me this is just normal(woulden't mind seeing autoban on leave). Medivac Long-range rampage abusing it's speed early on to cover most of the map.

Attached Files
.w3g   50-4 DemoHtankFrost 2vs5 Fun Game Norma.w3g (Size: 1.05 MB / Downloads: 193)
.w3g   50-0 Skytank 32min.w3g (Size: 771.03 KB / Downloads: 202)
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
This time it was a rare normal 3k game since this was public. I was on the Dark team?(south team). in the end my team pulled through with an overwhelming advantage due to having all the cps(control points). With massive gold advantage my team had 2 titans and an extra guy who was a total noob. Not sure if he understood us or ignored he didn't type a word but helped in the end by spamming troops.

tip: Saving gold for better tanks pay off!

Attached Files
.w3g   just another Pub game(normal 3k) lots o.w3g (Size: 1.65 MB / Downloads: 187)
Hb mode is pretty weird. When you do too well in games people leave. One person leaves and then next and the next. Soon the leaver gold is just huge esp. in beginning. 5k hb is even worse. Why are there so many noobs in August 2009? Isn't this game a couple years old? Also Why the hell is hb SO DAM POPULAR?? Makes no sense at all to me.
tl;dr: Hb is seriously imbalanced. If 3 people leave during 5k hb on your opponents team during the beginning then its almost like instant gg if you also have some noobs on your team.

Here's a replay involving lots of mines. Green was the one who started the mine craze and then red around 15-20 mins.

3k no hb no trader no exploder no tinker

Attached Files
.w3g   mines Galore.w3g (Size: 1.56 MB / Downloads: 171)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sick game - replay jack_acc 2 4,288 2013-08-08, 21:52:20
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Antigrav replay Max 16 14,374 2013-07-30, 17:23:03
Last Post: stibi-
  Shredder @lane Replay LIoOoOoIL 6 6,897 2011-05-29, 14:26:21
Last Post: Althend
  Got a replay, just answer me where the problem is pls Tedd0r 6 5,698 2011-02-02, 20:09:15
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Tinker Replay twoplay 3 4,079 2010-07-28, 21:34:04
Last Post: Ryukira