Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New multi realm ghost bot
Helloy,

I would start a new multi realm ghost bot for Btanks.
I'm atm hosting 3 bots for civ wars.
EAT-host, EAT-host2 and EAT-pro.

It would host Battletanks 24/7 with all realms.

Only need 1 set of keys, wc3 and wc3ft.
The bot name will be BOT-tappe.

So what you get if you donate the cd-key?
I will provide you with a admin access to the bot.
Also you can get 1 line of text to start and lobby messages.

msn:nokmaster21@hotmail.com
email:nokmaster21@hotmail.com
Any Realm at WC3: Tappe (Mainly playing on USEast and Europe)
Interesting... so you are the one whos hosted those bt games on eat bots.

Just curious, what kind of connection do you have? And do you run it on a server or a computer?
๏̮๏
i got an extra frozen throne expansion key and slider might still have 1 or 2 extra ROC keys. i lost the one he gave me earlier when i had to reformat because of yet another computer virus i got while trying to update my ghost bot.

let me know if you want the extra FTE key i got and i'll private message it to you.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Dr.McNinja Wrote:Interesting... so you are the one whos hosted those bt games on eat bots.

Just curious, what kind of connection do you have? And do you run it on a server or a computer?

Yep It was meWink.

I'm running the bots on a linux CentOS 5 dedicated server.
Connection is normal 100 mbps line.

P.S. Still need the keys.
HMM I would like admin for this bot and i would like to contribute cds keys is there a place you can purchase them online.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
amazon.com

:lol:
im intrested like to talk to i got 2 cd keys.
BENNIE.FM Wrote:im intrested like to talk to i got 2 cd keys.

If you use msn just add me.
If you don't email me or send me a PM.

Tappe
Ah, have you tried to see how many simultaneous games your connection can handle? How many games in total can you host with all 3 bots? And for these bots, do you have their stats linked instead of having individual stats for every bot? A friend has their bot stats linked to a website via a mysql database and i was wondering if you have a single database shared between your bots, because he may be moving his server to a data center allowing for many more games to be hosted.
๏̮๏
Dr.McNinja Wrote:Ah, have you tried to see how many simultaneous games your connection can handle? How many games in total can you host with all 3 bots? And for these bots, do you have their stats linked instead of having individual stats for every bot? A friend has their bot stats linked to a website via a mysql database and i was wondering if you have a single database shared between your bots, because he may be moving his server to a data center allowing for many more games to be hosted.

The server connection can handle like 1000 games at same time.

EAT-bots are taking like 60-100 games all of the time so 900 games left.

about stats. All EAT-bots are linked with a MySQL DB and I plan to create a new MySQL DB for a Btank bot too.
Awesome. But dont you use the server for other stuff like sites and files? or would the traffic not affect hostbots at all?

Do you use msn messenger?
๏̮๏
Dr.McNinja Wrote:Awesome. But dont you use the server for other stuff like sites and files? or would the traffic not affect hostbots at all?

Do you use msn messenger?
The server is atm only running the Ghost++ bots.
and Yea, I use msn. Check the 1st post for informationWink.

Also the traffic that the ghost++ generates is very small.
If you want to run a multi realm hosting bot, do you need a different set of keys for each realm?
Im pretty sure you dont, just like how a key can be played with on 2 realms at the same time. I dont know how its done though, youll have better luck on the official forums for the bot you want to use.
๏̮๏
Blue_Alien Wrote:If you want to run a multi realm hosting bot, do you need a different set of keys for each realm?

Nope, You can use same key for every realm at same time.
yea you can use 1 cd key

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is DTPC (Clan BTA) bot multi-realm? RAF_Fenix 1 3,130 2014-05-11, 20:43:50
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  check stats on a different realm ICE2607 0 2,634 2013-01-14, 15:03:14
Last Post: ICE2607
  Compendium of Battle Tanks Multi Server Bots xplodingtinkftw 33 29,197 2012-08-31, 13:35:45
Last Post: Russ_Meyer
  anyway to add -E option to ghost++? Battlemaniac 2 2,522 2010-03-19, 16:41:23
Last Post: eSVau
  GHost++ khEg 3 3,099 2009-12-12, 10:43:20
Last Post: khEg