Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.72c] Junkyard
Sometimes when a player leaves, his items don't get placed on the junkyard. Here's a replay where the blue player leaves at 30:39 and his items don't appear on junk.
Hmm, this should happen everytime one player leaves that his items should appear on the junkyard, but in this instance there seems to be an exception. I did a couple of times have a feeling, "why is there no items in junkyard" feeling, when a player left. This might confirm my suspicion that this isn't such a rare bug and could have happened to me as well.

Thanks for you replay and report.
(Yes, i dont have took a look on the replay)

It happenes for instance EVERY time, when a player leaves, who is dead. The "leaver gold"-impact is as big as if he would be alive.
So, maybe it's related to the fact that the items for a dead hero is so unavailable that it wouldn't be picked by the triggers, maybe an instant respawn upon leaving would solve that issue. I haven't tested if it could have other implications.
In the replay, the player is also dead while leaving. And I think it's very common for players to leave during being dead so I guess it needs to be fixed some time...
But this can probably be fixed in next version. I don't see this as a big issue.
You start rectify this error one year ago. You can't make it? Finished omg.
sorry for bad eng
Most annoying thing with leavers is that they sometimes don't leave items in the junkyard, when u might need them at start to save some gold. What if when they leave, they instantly respawn, then removed from the game so items appear in the junkyard?
The bug was already fixed in the latest betas.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bugged junkyard or electro? DJantoine 1 3,735 2012-10-29, 05:22:54
Last Post: FlashVanMaster
  [8.70] Items randomly appearing at the junkyard Equiem 2 2,824 2010-06-04, 13:15:07
Last Post: Equiem
  [8.70] No leaver items at the Junkyard RaptorXI 3 2,765 2010-05-09, 10:30:36
Last Post: Velocity2k
  Start gold cheat with junkyard???? prismc 7 4,316 2009-12-10, 02:27:49
Last Post: qweqqweq
  [8.48] Junkyard... HK416 4 2,719 2008-06-17, 06:47:24
Last Post: HK416