Poll: Eh?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I helped a bit
0%
0 0%
I helped a lot
25.00%
1 25.00%
I cbf
0%
0 0%
Lol, im a nub
25.00%
1 25.00%
My engrish sucks
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help im a nub!
For some time, the plan to create a beginners guide has existed yet no one has ever created one, and if they have, well where is it? Well, ive created 2 important pages on the wiki, one called basics and one called stater guide. "Starter" is what i believe the best word is. The basics page is for common BT things such as using cp tp or creep cover, if what you add is helpful but not the very 'basics', consider adding to the tips page instead. The starter guide will explain some things from the basics page, so if you have something basic like cp tp, add to the basics page instead.

If you are unsure, just add to the Talk: page (its the tab at the top named "discussion".

If you wish to contribute, you can write on the discussion page or post in this thread. It doesnt matter what part of the guide you wish to contribute to, it may be layout, ideas or even finished paragraphs. Just post and see what happens, i dont want people to hold back because they think they might be ridiculed by others. If your engrish is not so good or complete non-existant (how are you reading this?) then post anyway, or use google translate then post. Google Translate

So, post here about BT basics, BT tips or the starter guide, or go to these links:

► Starter Guide
► Basics Page
► Battle Tanks Tips
๏̮๏