Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
biggest dick move ever!
http://warongreed.org/

burger king ceo made how much in compensation in 2007?

$70 million

average employee income for burger king?

$14,000.

he got 10 billion in bail out money. what did he use $6.5 billion of that for?

bonuses for him and his buddies.

if those bonuses had gone evenly to every burger king worker it would come out to $18,000 per worker. but unfortunately none of the real workers ever got any of that bonus money. that's the american dream. just take all the money and benefit from over 300,000 other people's hard work. in the meantime we all pay for the health care, food stamps, and other stuff for his empoverished workers.

i'm going to start boy-cotting companies like burger king and wal mart. this is just getting ridiculous. there's gotta be some regulation on this shit. so why isn't there? these companies spend so much money lobbying against bills that they don't like. like bills that would make it easier for their workers to make unions. they basically own our government officials by paying for them to get elected.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emsoEEURZxA

: D
lol that was a hillarious south park moment, but then i wouldn't expect anything less funny from that awesome show. i wish it were that funny in real like but it appears more and more that these big wallstreet companies lobbied extensively and and gave a lot of campaign contributions to the congressmen for the bail outs. also i'm hearing now that they lobbied to have the de-regulation of the financial sector after the great depression that was protecting against these kinds of things.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
wow man what a fuck ..the bk ceo whatever he is.People like him add to the current recession
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Biggest dick move i believe is ally going exploder and deliberately exploding you in rage.
๏̮๏