Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.59} not identifying who killed the person
hi in a few games now both 8.58 8.59 there is a bug where a tank on the opposition team dies but when it says killed by. it comes up blank and our team name is light force maybe 2 weapons hitting person and the same precise time ?making an error of 2 people killing same person im not sure just a theory but i know its a bug i post replay tommrow my internet capped its 2 slowSmile
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
It happens with demon tank banish. Sometime With banish on the target, when the target die the bounty is not given to anyone.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
I have seen this multiple times as well...can't remember if i was demon or not though...
Ill confirm it, where the name should be for the killer its blank so it looks like

"has killed Dr.McNinja for 8172872 Gold"

instead of

"nobody has killed Dr.McNinja for 8172872 Gold"

Happened at least once.
๏̮๏
the real reason that you're not getting the kills is because I KILLED THEM! I've gotten so good at kill stealing that i can actually sneak into your games and ks you while i'm in another game. I just do it so fast that the map can't detect me before i'm in and i'm out, so it just does the best that it can and says that no one got the kill. don't ask me how i do it becase it's complicated and i i don't know really how i can explain it. it's like i can just sense a low hit point tank sometimes from reading the matrix. to you it all would just look like green ascii characters but i can see like light tanks, and hellies, and frost tanks and stuff like that. i can also fly and kick people in slow motion which is cool too.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
LOL i feel sorry for youSmile
its that bloody demon tank banish!!!
I think this bug may accure if 2 allies hit the same target at the same time. I dont remember what tank i used, but i dont think the target was banished, he was among creeps tho.
Suit up!
AS Dum as it may sound thats what i thoughtSmile
qweqqweq Wrote:the real reason that you're not getting the kills is because I KILLED THEM! I've gotten so good at kill stealing that i can actually sneak into your games and ks you while i'm in another game. I just do it so fast that the map can't detect me before i'm in and i'm out, so it just does the best that it can and says that no one got the kill. don't ask me how i do it becase it's complicated and i i don't know really how i can explain it. it's like i can just sense a low hit point tank sometimes from reading the matrix. to you it all would just look like green ascii characters but i can see like light tanks, and hellies, and frost tanks and stuff like that. i can also fly and kick people in slow motion which is cool too.

I do -kick 13 to stop youBig Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
NOOB
i noticed the bug, too!
it was a normal game it occours in the very lategame, it was a big massacre with titans and so on. within this massacre a guy died and noone of us had killed him.
ich can upload the replay, if u want
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
There's no need, it's already fixed.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
so what was wrong with it what are you gona change
Just some internal changes, you won't notice any difference - except that you always get the credit for killing the banished tank.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
the bug still exist...
i tried it against bots, but they are "immune" gainst the bugBig Grin i think
i have a replay were i kill a heli with the drones and no credit is shown. maybe its caused because he was far away (i was at mid darkforce cp and he was on the way to light force cp he was about 800 range away from the cp. i dont know, but i mean too remember a game with the version 8.60 were no kill credit were shown after using banish...
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
SCorpA1 Wrote:the bug still exist...
i tried it against bots, but they are "immune" gainst the bugBig Grin i think
i have a replay were i kill a heli with the drones and no credit is shown. maybe its caused because he was far away (i was at mid darkforce cp and he was on the way to light force cp he was about 800 range away from the cp. i dont know, but i mean too remember a game with the version 8.60 were no kill credit were shown after using banish...

nope. good guess but that was me. I swooped in and ks'd you scorpA1. sorry man! Smile
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?