Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.59} not identifying who killed the person
the real reason that you're not getting the kills is because I KILLED THEM! I've gotten so good at kill stealing that i can actually sneak into your games and ks you while i'm in another game. I just do it so fast that the map can't detect me before i'm in and i'm out, so it just does the best that it can and says that no one got the kill. don't ask me how i do it becase it's complicated and i i don't know really how i can explain it. it's like i can just sense a low hit point tank sometimes from reading the matrix. to you it all would just look like green ascii characters but i can see like light tanks, and hellies, and frost tanks and stuff like that. i can also fly and kick people in slow motion which is cool too.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?

Messages In This Thread
Re: [8.59} not identifying who killed the person - by qweqqweq - 2009-04-27, 06:55:07