Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a small drop issue with hot keys
sooo there i was about to help win a game then while holding alt to see life i clicked my missle which is Q and alt-Q= quit menu now if your deprate for a kill your pressing it fast and bam press alt-Q again you drop. is there any way in the next patch to move the quit button hot key?? oh since im on hot keys is there anyway to put teleport as hot key T since it has no real use during the game. OR the repair kit as Y or H if there 2 repair packs. These ideas would help the game out more for those not use to using a number pad
Alt-Q: U cant remap it

For repairkit and teleporter: U can change the WC3 hotkeys, atm Inventar is on numpad, u can map specific slots to hotkeys.
Inventory hotkeys are not remapable without third party tools
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
I never left a game using the Alt-Q excuse.
the question is, why would you even use the alt key in this situation? if it's about showing the lifebars, there is a permanent option for it.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Saiyuki Wrote:the question is, why would you even use the alt key in this situation? if it's about showing the lifebars, there is a permanent option for it.
it's the key between backspace and "?ß\" key
if its pressed all ENEMY hp bars are shown!
this: ´ `
you can use a peace of paper to lock it or just use a makro with ur programmable keyboard (if u got one) or use a 3rd party tool for it.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
AGGInator Wrote:
Saiyuki Wrote:the question is, why would you even use the alt key in this situation? if it's about showing the lifebars, there is a permanent option for it.
you can use a peace of paper to lock it or just use a makro with ur programmable keyboard (if u got one) or use a 3rd party tool for it.
so you want to tell me that you accidently pressed ALT+Q when you wanted to press the ´-key? xD
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Saiyuki Wrote:
AGGInator Wrote:
so you want to tell me that you accidently pressed ALT+Q when you wanted to press the ´-key? xD
Come on, dont you know the problem with your quanta-fingers? :mrgreen:
it's not my thread..
it didn't happen to me^^

i just wanted to make a hint which other possibilities are out there.

it was just an addition to your post. thre reason i queued itSmile
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
eSVau Wrote:Inventory hotkeys are not remapable without third party tools

Ups, you are right.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Titan ult cast time vs skyfort ult cast time + inf drop griffin1987 3 3,443 2014-01-27, 20:04:19
Last Post: griffin1987
  5 min kick starting afker issue, it was 3 min before AeroniumX 0 1,896 2013-01-06, 01:18:25
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Disable exploder + small-, large and huge explosive Doomhammer112 3 2,451 2009-06-28, 14:52:09
Last Post: Doomhammer112