Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Real Battle Tanks Trading Card Game
In this card game, you get a trader card and must move to the resource locations and then go back.

JK what a boring game.
BTW i dont play card games and i never really got into them. I just like the aesthetics and collection - like collection light fantastics for a big light show.

What im going to create, eventually, is a workable and straightforward card game based on Battle Tanks. Aims:

Revised and recreate 'version' of BT for the card game - game doesnt translate to cards very well
A straightforward game system
Can be played over the internet over a period of time e.g. on the forum
Easily expandable

So who can draw or design?

Update
The 'game' componenet will not matter now, it will just be pretty looking cards. The focus is on 'customisation' of tanks and weapons.
There will be a basic weapon card e.g. Magic Cannon but then there will be cards that are fusions or multiples e.g. Triple Magic Cannon, Ghosts of Doom Cannon etc..

Update 18/4
Put a lot of real work into it, most of it thinking. Hard thinking. Ive decided that i will make a working game version that wont be playable over the net, but will look for ways to make the cards backward compatible with a simplistic game system. Then there is making the game fun. No point making a complex yet boring game.
Card size for tanks will likely be much larger than traditional hand sized cards.
They will also feature a full sized artwork of the tank with details on the back.

Factoring in skill is harder as all players will have free access to all cards. From the card pool, you choose a 'build' or setup that you will use for a particular game mode, equivalent to starting in 3k/5k/10k/30k etc.
- Some or all non-tank cards will be half size. Current size is about the size of 1/4 A4 i.e. A6.
- Card types so far are: Tank, support, ability, gold (money), experience (XP special resource), weapon, upgrade.
- Will NOT be using the WC3 items and inventory slot system.
- Very RPG themed, you start with your own custom build but from that point on, anything can happen.
- If game board is implemented, I could potentially recreate the BT map as a geometrical battlefield for the purpose of range.
- Combat system is VERY difficult to think of, i have serveral models, some based on existing systems and others are hybrids.
- Includes the difficulty in representing 'range' in a card game, that doesnt use a game board.
๏̮๏
so who can draw you ask?

*points to his avatar*
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle tank in Thailand ModAussie 1 2,628 2017-12-14, 11:18:46
Last Post: Alex_Space
  Battle Tanks Community [ru,ua] Alex_Space 0 1,841 2017-12-12, 00:42:40
Last Post: Alex_Space
  funny game with El_Polacco guangzhou265 6 5,901 2014-01-05, 16:34:26
Last Post: El_Polacco
  Battle Tanks Standalone Game griffin1987 46 44,820 2013-12-30, 23:16:11
Last Post: gozo1985
  Could this be called the average qualify game today Flygplan 0 1,892 2013-11-07, 19:23:41
Last Post: Flygplan