Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V8.58 Death Magic over-priced
Death Magic has been deprecated in V8.58, now killing creeps instead of player vehicles - but is otherwise unchanged. It is now a dysfunctional overpriced, overpowered, very long range creep weapon. In order to be something other than another uselesss bad choice noobs might choose, the weapon needs to have its price discounted (perhaps 30%) and, while holding the damage per second constant, the damage per attack should be reduced and rate of fire increased by a factor of 2 or 3.
Erm ... what? Did you actually take a look at the values? As of 8.57 Death Magic had 400 DPS, now in 8.58 it has 699 DPS ... I don't see any problem here.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
with 1300 range

Wait, did you say its now overpowered? Making it cheaper would make it more op right?
๏̮๏
lol, i didn't notice that at first but he did.

i think death magic is a sick-ass item nowSmile i love it. it'll be great for some long range builds now. i don't know if "death magic" is a good name for an item that just snipes creeps though. maybe a new name would be in order
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Death magic would be a nice name if Its upgrade made the cd 0.05 with almost instant hits so that it pisses skulls out lol.. fun to watch
๏̮๏
I dont think a bug is reportet hereSmile. But tons of Skulls even with more than one Death magic would "spam" the screen, wouldn´t it? Big Grin
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
The thread has been hijacked.

It would remind me of Tank War's mass rockets and doom cannons.

The other day, in a 30k game, a copter bought 3 death magics and a copter, then found out that DM only attacks creeps. It was pretty funny.

This item might actually make the acid cannon useful, by getting rid of creeps, but I doubt it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  basic magic became light fantasy mooneye 4 4,255 2011-05-22, 01:46:55
Last Post: Tynkywinky
  Death Magic upgrade horselance 4 2,909 2009-01-24, 14:14:23
Last Post: Morkardar
  [8.53b] Mortar team instantly vanishes upon death TKF 3 2,072 2008-09-24, 18:42:27
Last Post: HK416