Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.58] Supercell projectile
I am here to tell you something about Supercell projectile. The thing is that it's absent! There is NO visible projectile at all. At first I thought that this weapon hits immediately but then tested and saw that there is a delay between firing sound occurs and damage deals.

I doubt this is intended feature so now you know.
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
Looks like it was intended so. I didnt like the way it is. Hard to get your range because no animation. But can also be an advantage for sneaking.Smile
Trolololo
Yep, I mentioned it in beta -testing but it was left in. Appears to be intentional
However there is an impact animation - so it's not completely invisible
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
i recently tried playing the beta 3 map with googs and i gotta tell you it was fucking frustrating as fuck not having a changelog to look at. i didn't know what was changed so i just sort of was looking around trying to read tooltips and shit... i finally just got pissed and left the game and pretended that my computer crashed because i was so frustrated. is there a secret beta map changelog? and if so can i please see the fucking thing for the next one?

**edit: i used to be on the beta team but then one day i wasn't. i dont' know why. i never even got a chance to downloaded a beta map. is there a rule that all beta testers have to download and test every map or something else i did wrong?**
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Well yeah, normally it should have a projectile, but I don't why it doesn't have one. But since the Ice Cannon also has none I thought I just leave it this way.

@qweq: You can always re-apply for the beta team. You'll see a changelog then, of course. Personally I don't know why you are not in the beta team anymore (didn't know you where in it, in the first place).
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
i bought 3 of it! and there was a visible projectile. i make a singleplayer then i upload replay wait.

its just like ice cannon, you only see the hit. but not the moving projectile. it is okay for meWink
Quote:However there is an impact animation - so it's not completely invisible
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
i think the changelog should be viewable to anyone. Not just the beta team since even if i were to re-apply to the glorious beta team others who weren't on the team might still want to see it.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2039

http://btanks.net/v2/index.php?page=download

It's hard to find the changelog, isn't it?
Exodus Wrote:Well yeah, normally it should have a projectile, but I don't why it doesn't have one. But since the Ice Cannon also has none I thought I just leave it this way.

there is a huge diffrence to ice cannon in my oppinion. its 1000 range and that is not pretty less. also ice cannon fire instantly! correct me if i'm wrong.
i wont play with this weapon until its changed!
plz change it!
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
I love the supercell BECAUSe it has no projectile. This would be the first true 'invisible' weapon because ice cannons effect is pretty damn large and unique. The closest would be confusion magic, shotting a silent, fast moving and small projectile.

If your 1050 range judgement isnt good, well then it might be *harder* to use (to use well).

Ninjagun is what i call it.

Imo there should be more weapons like this. Maybe the hit-effect could be a meteor coming down, identical to infernal rain animation.

btw, i love the two new weapons (25, 30k)
๏̮๏
they are all good the way they are! =)
ChronicStoned Wrote:i bought 3 of it! and there was a visible projectile. i make a singleplayer then i upload replay wait.
I haven't even watched your replay because I know that I would not see the projectile. Please, tell me, on what resolution do you play(and see it)?

Note: There are a couple of things in BT that are visible on some resolution and on some resolutions - not.
Example: CP conquer timer and trading post cooldown timer are NOT visible on 1440*900 but visible on 2560*1600. I didn't test it on other resolutions, you may try it yourself, but about these two I am sure.

I think the problem of 'invisible' stuff in BT is getting to be boring...

Exodus Wrote:Well yeah, normally it should have a projectile, but I don't why it doesn't have one. But since the Ice Cannon also has none I thought I just leave it this way.
If you prefer to leave it like this - it's ok, but then make it's projectile speed close to infinity or get rid of the process of flying at all - it must hit target instantly. Like Ice Cannon do(if it is not really instant it is very similar to the instant effect).

horselance Wrote:Looks like it was intended so. I didnt like the way it is. Hard to get your range because no animation. But can also be an advantage for sneaking.Smile
Excuse me, but what sneaking are you talking about when player can effort a 25k weapon?

GooglyBoogly Wrote:However there is an impact animation - so it's not completely invisible
I actually didn't see any impact animation. I only hear sound when projectile leaves my vehicle and a sound when the projectile reaches its target. That's all.
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
I think its cool that not every weapon matches the otherSmile
Even in terms of animation. It costs 25k, so why not let it be unique. I dont think that makes it imbalance or whatever, so i like it Smile
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
hmm i played a game with supercell against AIs and now my oppionion has changed.
i like it now.
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]