Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Btanks 8.58 Bug Flak Gun
the new flak weapon that costs 80000 with about 1000 dps and only targets player air units is not able to be bought u get axe launcher instead witch is almost the same but instead targets ground units ive tried buying axe launcher instead of flak but its no use, u cant buy a flak gun not on the north shop anyways.
I just checked it. Flak Cannon is intended for AIR tanks not ground. This is air-air type weapon. And Axe Thrower is ground-ground type weapon.

Both weapons can be bought and work as tooltip says.

Btw, it cost 8000 not 80000!Smile
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
As i replied to your post in the wrong thread:

Quote:What you describe is not a bug. If you are a ground tank you get the ant-ground version and if you are an air tank you get the anti-air version . It switches when you buy tanks, and it doesn't matter which item you puchase, you'll always get the one suitable for your tank
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
lock this thread? its true what googlys says. Read the tool tipSmile
Suit up!
look at vomitus , he's 200+ posts here and yet still he bitches about new weapons with no clue what the fuck he's talking about. how fucking retarded is this? lol. is humanity really so fucking dumb?

**edit: i'm the real retard here, it was monkey who was bittching about a weapon he didn't understand. sorry vomitus. Big Grin and as for the other guy i think one that both weaopns can only be purchased if you're a ground or air tank. ground vs ground and air vs air. i'd have to test it first to be sure but i really dont' care. but anyways, i think that's how it works. i don't care if i'm wrong though since i'll never buy either of those peice of shit weapons but 1 out of 100 games at the most anyways. they are specialty weapons only good in rare cases in my opinion.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
dude ...LOL quickie relax manSmile
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
duckling Wrote:i'll never buy either of those peice of shit weapons but 1 out of 100 games at the most anyways. they are specialty weapons only good in rare cases in my opinion.

..or in a noob pub game.

Works wonders, really. As sky tank i got flak and bombs. No one is safe. Its such hax! normal hero weapons dont get bonus damage but using 'same tank' and 'other tank' hero weapons its just hax (for one extra slot used).

HAAAAXXXX
๏̮๏
qweqqweq Wrote:look at vomitus , he's 200+ posts here and yet still he bitches... skipped
[feat. Harry Potter]
Quote:Actually all Magic Wands are absolutely identical. But some magicians insist that their one is better and longer than others have.
© I do not know who.

qweqqweq Wrote:sorry vomitus.
Apologies accepted. But your IP has been logged ;-)
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
The Air-to-Air Flak owns. I used it in a game where all the enemy players went helicopter and air ship. The weird part was that none of them changed to ground, they kept getting air tanks. :lol:

-Ayeshia-
If its early enough, hb or you are fed then consider getting bombs as well. Its hax. Legal hax.

(for an extra slot)
๏̮๏
Well, I had a game where I went goblin tank, so all my enemies changed to air, so I bought A-Air guns, so then they changed back to ground tanks, then I changed to a sky tank and beat them again...

So really, changing vehicle to get out of air only or ground only weapons does not work too well.

Anyway, the bug isn't a bug (like it has already been said), the tooltip says for ____ tanks only, where ____ is air/ground.
Yes um.. thats really a fact... changing tank to suit a single weapon only for the possibility of them changing back..

Hence my legal hax of flak/bombs aa/axe
๏̮๏

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Try to join BTanks qualify 1 time playing warriok 12 15,932 2012-12-11, 21:14:36
Last Post: eSVau
  BTanks 8.76B BENNIE.FM 2 3,145 2012-07-29, 15:26:43
Last Post: Exodus
  btanks.net webserver outage ssl 0 1,931 2012-04-03, 00:31:14
Last Post: ssl
  English Spanish version of btanks borky 6 7,271 2011-04-21, 03:14:10
Last Post: Saiyuki
  I downloaded the newest btanks map it crashes johnbgoldsmith 2 2,315 2010-03-24, 09:57:23
Last Post: Andibert