Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alt+Q+Q , and a fast leave the game
many times i quit btanks trying to kill a enemy tank

pls CHANGE this shorcuts for first skill
It has happend to me also, it is really if there is lag, you hit Q does not go off, then you hit alt to see the tanks hp, then hit Q again and bam you just quit.
Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul

Oh, Death,
Well I am Death, none can excel,
I'll open the door to heaven or hell.

Oh, Death, оh Death,
my name is Death and the end ïs here...
just enable "always show hp-bar" in gameplay options
so you don't have to push "alt" anymore.
happened to me often but since the w3 patch which enabled this option it never happened againWink

edit:
oh and DO NOT change that damn short cut!!
except this alt+q+q thingy there are no overlaps with the existing ones.
Dont think theres a good solution, unless you can change the shortcut so that "alt QQ" doesnt quit the game. Happened to me about 5 times ever which is like 0.00001%, I get annoyed for about 5 seconds each time.

Eventually you learn not to press Q too fast while or holding alt, or not use alt when pressing Q. I have had the menu pop up many times from pressing alt Q without quitting, because i dont button bash Q. Disaster averted!
๏̮๏
why the hell dont you just go to options->Gameplay->Always show HP-Bar[tick]???
you wont have to push alt ever again!
How can you guys play with that green bars above? Really annoying.. Sad
Trolololo
I can't play without them, too much information missing.
ofc u need them but they rly are annoying if u see them all the time
OMG how can you hold Alt all the time? It's really annoying!Smile
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
With all your fingers on the skill hotkeys your thumb can rest easily on alt key without being too awkward. For me, i dont hold it for too long, i just use it for specific situations like chasing, being chased and keeping tabs on enemies health, but i dont need to see the health of all troops and buildings in the game, all the time.
๏̮๏
Dr.McNinja
Seeing all hp bars all the time greatly helps farming when your dps is quite low. I assume you barely can kill all creep wave with starting weapon(not that I can though:)), and getting maximum at this situation is called the skill. And I don't even imagine how can you do such farming tricks without seeing hp all the time.

As for skill buttons - don't forget that there is also inventory buttons that are used also very often. You hand must feel like a snake!Smile

As for the player's hp. When you see hp bars all the time(and you know that player's bar is much bigger than creep's one) the sudden drop of enemy hp(large green bar becomes red) works as a blinking signal, like a flash, a bolt of litning that is bestowed upon you from the very battle tanks world from you monitor directly to your mind! And next action you do comes directly from your subconsciousness, drove entirely by you reflexes. And at the moment when you realize it you see a rocket homing dying(and already doomed) enemy. Explosion, applause.

Your turn, sir!

:)
Hit the alt button subconciously...works wonders for meSmile
I never use number pad for items except in special situations. Im not used to using the numpad so i cant press the keys quickly enough.

Seeing hp bars all the time is just annoying and i dont play to be annoyed.

The ultimate system would be where alt toggled the hp bars.
๏̮๏
Yeah, NumPad sucks, thats why i got the first inventory slot on my mousewheel (mouse 3). That works.

And the <Tab> key toggles my healthbars on and off.

Any questions? 8)
Suddenly I realized that I can utilize extra buttons on my G15 keyboard to bind numpad to them so I can use inventory faster. I'll give it a try:).

@DerSatan: yeah, tab toggling is nice idea. But I already got into the way seeing permanent hp bars.
As for middle button, I usually have more than one item to use in inventory. Any ideas how to improve inventory using?
i have 4 different hotkeys for inventory items. if you've ever seen me play you might have noticed i keep usable inventory items in the same exact slots every game (tp in top left, troops in top right, etc.), and i have a hull droping macro as well so my biggest hull always goes in the same slot every game as well. I think success with some of my play style wouldn't even be possible without my hotkey setup. maybe you could set something similiar to that up for your keyboard.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
I havent managed to get the macro right on my program, so i just gave up on trying. Automatic hull drop sounds pretty uber. Imagine making a macro that drops all items/weapons just before death.

I personally arrange my inventory to suit what i have, the only items in the exact same spot each time are teleport at top left and gold hull at bottom left. Problem qweq is, when you pick up a gold hull, it doesnt go back to the same spot where the macro affects. But then again, thats a lot less effort.

Do you use only autohotkey?
๏̮๏
Next week i can send here a hotkey macro. Some useful and "useless" hotkeys i made. Space for inventory numpad2, tab for numpad1, F5-6-7 hot cptp to dark force bases, F9-10-11 for hot cptp to light force bases. hmm was there anything else? Oh y. Mouse wheel up for tp forward as far as possible and wheeldown for tp back.
I also made another macro to move your tank from arrow keys but didnt finish it to a playable version because of ability shortcuts were not set yet.. My intend was to make it like a 3d action/arcade shooter style.Smile
Trolololo
i just got just autohotkey. my keyboard and mouse are both cheap peice of shits. nothing special about them or extra buttons or anything on them. the hotkey editor is pretty powerful though in my opinion. and as for doing bigger more powerful macros for custom games they woulnd't be as helpful as you think since bnet and/or the game won't register near simultaneous actions. So I have to put a standard wait between each action in a macro for it to work.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Hmm never thought about it sounds dum :arrow: (BUT WHAT EVER FLOATS UR BOAT)To me personally .....never used hot keys ...no shortcuts on mouse....nothing to do with this num pad or having certain items in certain inventory slots .
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  me throws out at game start GAP 4 4,586 2012-03-26, 20:37:03
Last Post: GAP
  Check game Althend 1 2,574 2011-06-06, 20:41:37
Last Post: Tynkywinky
  Game Loading at Start phoenix_strike 2 2,708 2011-05-21, 12:03:24
Last Post: Velocity2k
  why i cant join any game? barbaras 6 5,581 2011-05-07, 09:33:30
Last Post: barbaras