Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan BT and friends
well shit, it won't let me post any of the good close games that i wanted to because I think the files are too big. Here's just one of the 1vs1's i played vs xamaarcarrierx, who's currently one of the best clan bt players. I wasn't planning on posting this one and so i'm sorry but i don't remember any of the details of it. It was probably either a thunder tank vs goblin tank or goblin tank vs hunter tank battle. but i'm not sure.

**edit: i deleted this file since it was pre-patch and practically un-watchable now**
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
does anyone know if it's possible to even watch replays from games that occured before the last wc3 patch?

anyways, here's a post-patch game where i got a scout with 2 bombards at the start of a 5k hb game. Then i got an iron hull, then a rocket hail, then a hunter. I had 4 random pubs on my team and i didn't know any of them. before the game started the purple player asked me what he should do. i whispered him and told him to go scout long range and go middle with me and then copy what i did. i ended up going 73-0.

[attachment=0]
[attachment=1]

Does anyone else think that long range in the middle lane in 5v5's might be an overpowered tactic?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.w3g   73-0 hunter 5v5.w3g (Size: 801.3 KB / Downloads: 332)
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
i just think a random public 5k hb game cant give clue on balancing issues.
Two comments:

1) 73-0? That's just plain ridiculous.
2) Satan is right, public games can't give a clue to balancing issues since sometimes everyone just plain sucks, but I have always thought that long range is unbalanced in some cases, especially when there's lots of players on one team that start with two bombarding rockets.

Oh, and the player named Disguise I think I've seen hanging around the BT channel from time to time.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
If you are caught in a lane against multiple people with long range, you have to try and work harder for your creep kills. I do mean creep kills and not player kills. I often play a tornado summoner to start, because I find against range, it allows me to get close enough to kill af ew creep while playing defensively out of their range. I don't push too far beyond the control point, so I can quickly backtrack for a heal, and I pay more attention to the flow of creep then the players! It is all about survival, something like a tornado allows me to get gold, while staying alive. If the long range players are getting to aggressive, I can usually get a hit in on them without the return fire being directed only at me, forcing them to back off and heal (they are almost always in scouts).
the forums finally let me upload a close Clan BT game with some of our most skilled players. this one was a close 4v4 internal game.

it had me, midnight, and a boyfriend and girlfrind LAN team on dark force

2 shamans, fido1, and xamaarcarrierx, and 2 grunts freezing grip and nubonic plague were on the light force.

the light force was able to beat my team, despite being down by 2 cps and a few kills because they got titans a little earlier and they used teamwork to perma stun us, especially me, a lot. I shouldn't have let them catch me so easy but i don't want to take anything away from them.

Both me and fido1 had negative scores at the start and didn't start off doing very good at all. xamaarcarrierx raped me pretty bad in the top lane 1vs1 at the start.

Attached Files
.w3g   4v4 1.8 hr.w3g (Size: 2.17 MB / Downloads: 276)
[attachment=1]A clanmate, Kestra, asked for me to post this so he could see it.

i went 15-0 in 20 min with demolisher then finished up with earth tank 50-0 in 50 minutes. At the start there was a light blue player who fed me most of my first 15 kills, don't know why his team didn't -kick him. After all we had a leaver, 0-2 purple, so it was a 4v5 for a while at first. So ya, it's a pretty boring game, i'm just killing noobs mostly at the start (pink: light tank with no hull for too long) and then later i'm too fed for the other team to do anything really. I would only suggest watching this if you want to see how to totally dominate noobs or to see how good earth tank is if you didn't already know. You can see at the start how just being aware of when some one's over-extended and too cut-off from his teamates for just a second or two too long gets me some of my kills. Although, like i said, i didn't really have to work too hard for many of them.

There wasn't much threat from the other team for the first 20 minutes. they didn't have exploder, or fast or teleporting medium tanks so i was able to go from demolisher to earth robot without having to get anything to help preserve my life first like a hull, air ship, or teleport breaker.

late game green gets an exploder then gives up and leaves after blasting me straight-on with a 5400 damage suicide where i walk away and buy a breaker to make him miss me 2 or 3 more times after that.

i got an orbital and a healing factory to help in the end. you can see how i try to keep my teamates alive try to be aware of what's going on on the minimap all game.

Other than that i dont' do anything too tricky. I tried to sneak the mid cp a couple times and throw them off a bit and make them chase me once i got an ult pack.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.w3g   et_50-0.w3g (Size: 1.28 MB / Downloads: 245)
here's what i thought was an interesting replay from an average players point of view. a lot of guys don't know or understand yet how to beat a team that has less players that are over-fed and over farmed. in this replay i was only 35-20 at the end and the rest of my team all feeders. there was one guy on the other team that was something like 80-22 at the end. i typed in a few basic btanks pretinent knowledge factoids in frustration to my team. the truth is that sometimes even though it's hard to believe i can tell that even with many feeders on my team it would be too easy for me to take out the other team's top player on my own, i instead choose to try to get my teamates to help me do it in a team effort. sometiems it's funner for me to try to teach some one else to help get the win than to do it all on my own. anyways, here's a very interesting and worthwhile replay. i was doing a total gank build by the way. not my usual cp pushing stuff.

i hope anyone who wants to learn a gank/team support build or some one who wants to learn how to beat a fed team with less players will watch this and learn from it so someday we can play and have a good match together!

if any of you so called pro northrend players wants to watch and comment on this shit and say if i did anything wrong than please be my guest. I know i'm not perfect. I am welcoming the advice of players of the calliber of bennie, frechheit, indet, horselance, slider, bom, etc... Big Grin

honestly the time needs to come when the better players should start posting their replays when they think they might help benefit others. I'm not saying i'm so pro by posting this but that there is simply some lessons that many average players still need to learn here. maybe btanks should start allowing observers so that observers can post replays with commentaries here and on youtuber and other sights. otherwise how can it ever be taken seriously?

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 1.89 MB / Downloads: 271)
Thanks to the earth tank replay...I own alot when i switch to that tank. :lol: Please post more replays Big Grin
lol.awesome.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clan War Archive RaptorXI 11 8,167 2012-04-01, 09:20:09
Last Post: lotem4
  Replays of Clan BuG feat. friends Frechheit 4 3,926 2009-02-21, 01:37:39
Last Post: Frechheit