Tactik:
1) Capture CP to help crips
2) Using Martyr for the rapid demolition of base
3) Boom in fast destroy base )
4) The balance of the development of weapons and HP
5) Application of magic from a helicopter for quick demolition of the tank
And some errors are not worth doing)))

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 612.4 KB / Downloads: 273)
it was fog of war with share mode with at least 1 really bad feeder on light force. i only watched about 5 minutes of this when dark force had about double the kills of light force already when i stopped watching.

I don't think anything dark force did would have failed against the light force players. I think that almost any tactics or strategies would work and look brilliant against players of that skill level. from what i saw asearchinfo you seem to be an above average player. in the short amount that i watched you, you did have some nice kills and half the time you creeped well. I am curious though, were you on the phone or was something distracting you while you played?

I think that giving this game as an example of good tactics and strategies is a little retarded. Watching a replay of you beating 5 AI's would have been more exciting and AI's probably would have fed less.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Btanks in VietNam duongchidat02 0 2,200 2014-03-12, 14:34:37
Last Post: duongchidat02