Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANTI GRAV JUMP 8.57
This bug is easily abused lol so funi to do long ur anti grav can jump whole map.....its so imba funi by the way as you know i can really only play 1 game a day now so i dont really have time to say much just tell me if the anti grav jumps who map control teals tank or red....i showed them how to do it then they did it all game.....
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
DAMIT lol someone loook at this its so funi you can jump the whole map
i'll take a look at this when i get home benni
Its real funi imgine jumping wid anti grav jump from 1 base to another lolBig Grin
FINE ill take a look. Ive done it before. Maybe not the same way.

It shows as being downloaded 18 times! or maybe you are sensationalising it by downloading it yourself!

EDIT: Ok it wouldve helped if you said who to watch and about when the shit starts... Its exactly what ive done before! fun. I havent done it all the way to fact in enemy base, but i imagine it to have the most miniscule of tactical advantages imaginable - You could heal on the journey [back] to the fact in enemy base, at the saving of SEVENTY FIVE gold (no way!). Or if there are enemy tanks in between fact and base. In that case, LOL. You know what, im going to try that now. Kill someone during 'bug' jump. When i do ill post the epic replay. New way to have fun! before bug is removed if ever. Personally i think it should stay just because its so funny. And fun. YAY FUN.

PROTIPS: Watch TheOn3 (teal) at around halfway to see it. Click on his tank and CLICK-HOLD on the portrait of the tank to follow it, then press + or - key to speed/slow. Thats the pro way to watch replay. Youve just been pwned in replay watching!
๏̮๏

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti grav ulti BENNIE.FM 4 4,320 2012-07-09, 00:19:35
Last Post: Exodus
  [8.68] Various spots where u can get stuck with TP/jump Dr.xD 4 3,044 2010-03-20, 17:10:33
Last Post: Paladon
  anti grav's emp torpedo bug psycodiver 5 3,945 2009-09-19, 17:32:36
Last Post: Paladon
  [8.56] Antigrav Jump Bug Carcharoth2 4 3,079 2008-12-26, 00:05:21
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  [8.51] Anti Grav ulti + Victory bug TKF 2 1,899 2008-08-19, 01:04:25
Last Post: psypod