Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulse gun
Unless you have 5 or more enemy in range, this gun is useless. Sounds fair to me..
Trolololo
5 plus targets is not that hard to do at 1000 range. you would need to see how it effects creep cover. it might be a problem if its an early game weapon (under 4000) that can clear creeps too well. i guess that would just be a balancing issue. then changing its range would be another good way to balance
benben10 Wrote:5 plus targets is not that hard to do at 1000 range.
1000 range was just an example. I think the range should be much lower, 800 maximum.

Tom-Ace Wrote:Someone finally gets it "Vomitus".
I really didn't get what you mean by this:). This is maybe because english is not my native, so please, explain;-)
I sense a hidden context within this text;-)
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
Vomitus, what i was trying to say was, you understand the guns strength.
You are the first one to find out that it would do really good verses two or three tanks.
Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul

Oh, Death,
Well I am Death, none can excel,
I'll open the door to heaven or hell.

Oh, Death, оh Death,
my name is Death and the end ïs here...
I think, that can be a funny weapon against the troop pack users or a creep spawning tank like the ghost tank...

cedi
it would also be a great base defense weapon when you are being pummeled by waves a creeps coming down the center. I can see all the stalled games already.
benben10 Wrote:it would also be a great base defense weapon when you are being pummeled by waves a creeps coming down the center. I can see all the stalled games already.
Actually, this is one of the main purposes of this weapon - to withstand huge waves of overpowered creeps...
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!