Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
omfg, how long do we have to wait for a new version???
exodus is there a new one in the works? Big Grin
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Yeah, I wouldn't mind a new version.

Things I would like to see in a new version:

Mine Detonator given the ability to stun enemies/buildings and renamed emp-blast or something.

A new buyable tower that costs 5000-6000 or something (perhaps it requires armor or weapon upgrades).

Weapon upgrade cost reduced to 1000.

Death Magic taking a nerf.

More variety in late game items than just frost laser (perhaps making acid cannon or blaster cannon better).

Factories being able to be upgradeable to be both healing and troop producing.

Bombs given more health and the ability to be able to kill mines.

Oh, and High Bounty renamed noob mode.
This seems to happen every time a new beta is released, someone starts wondering if there's one coming soon...I don't know how much to say under the beta tester rules, so I'm not going to say much more. Sorry, you'll have to wait for someone who knows what they're allowed to reveal.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
You want a new version? I thought you guys were pretty happy with the current one.

Well, I took a break over christmas and new year and then started working on the AI, which took A LOT of time. It may not be what you expected, but at some point I just had to do something there, as there were several things which bothered me. Also, there will be quite some bug fixing. I've got the feeling that people only start reporting rare bugs, when a version has been out for a while.
I think the version after 8.57 will provide some new content for you, so please don't expect too much for now.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
so maybe there will be a .57b soon?
no problem i think, just let the players take a look at new amazing stuff =) the items/weapons/whatever itself of course,
balance problems will be reported for sureBig Grin
A new, expensive support tankWink.

cedi
There, you got it. Just one week later ;)
thank you, now when do we get the next one? :lol:
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
EXO i know you just forgot...ow well just do 8.57b i mean who can wait for the bennie to be unleashed hahaSmile sigh i wanted a no explosive modeSad
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
yeh still exploding in "no exploder" :*(
It is never gonna happen while Exo is still around Bennie.FM and ChronicStoned, either use the no items mode or forget about it.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
i dont get it though its pointless having a mode that no 1 plays??and introduing a mode that heaps of people will play
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
You would be excited about how many games are "no exploder"
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
No explosives/exploder mode.
???
Fixed.
๏̮๏
Quote:You would be excited about how many games are "no exploder"

LOL
noone hosts it because its stupid, when you just take a tinker/antigrav/etc. and buy explosives!

and only weapons is the most borring game mode i've ever seen, even dota is better! (i really hate dota)
Do not spam topics plz...
If you want to talk about exploder-no explosives : http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1812
Trolololo
i'm anxious for a new one exodus. any good news for us?
Well, the news is, that I'm currently extremely short on time. And it will stay this way for at least 4 another weeks. I can't tell when the next version will be ready. But most of the work has been done already.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long games - Supercell ; Titan Max 2 3,580 2014-03-28, 16:58:19
Last Post: Max
  Next version of Btanks: Make more insane bots! 8434102 2 4,077 2012-09-30, 03:25:52
Last Post: 8434102
  Long Range (1300) weapons building attack gozo1985 7 6,180 2011-12-15, 00:41:36
Last Post: SKK1701J
  BTanks League Beta +1505 games.....OMFG? PaPPa_D 7 4,720 2010-08-21, 22:21:07
Last Post: Paladon
  End Screen Summary wait time too long Battlemaniac 4 3,532 2010-02-24, 22:03:55
Last Post: Lezowski