Poll: you can choose up to 7 options
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
make an aura around all pusher creeps that gives the owner of the tcc extra gold every time one of the creeps under this aura gets a kill
9.68%
3 9.68%
make the tcc owner get a little bit of the gold for everything killed by a tcc bomb
22.58%
7 22.58%
make the tcc bomb take out all enemy mines in radius of it
19.35%
6 19.35%
increase the range of the tcc bomb so that it can reach in between the front two factories of enemy base while still between the last set of neutral tower ruins in the middle lane
22.58%
7 22.58%
increase the hit points of the tcc a little bit
12.90%
4 12.90%
take the countdown off the tcc's parachute bomb
3.23%
1 3.23%
leave the tcc as it is now
6.45%
2 6.45%
make the tcc weaker
0%
0 0%
other idea, please post other suggestions if you have any and not just make fun of me for trying to suggest some ideas.
3.23%
1 3.23%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make tcc better poll
I think the tcc is cool. but i still don't see it used much. Here's a few ideas i think would help make it stronger.
A lot of the problem is that whoever gets it doesn't get any gold benefit from it. The force gets all creeps and bombs that come from it. And unless you're a guard, or have a bunch of factory spawners or troop recepies than you don't actually stand to benefit much from your investment.

Also, the bombing with it is really hard to do because the tcc is easily destroyed, the bomb is easily destroyed, and the range on the bomb is very short.

here's just a few suggestions for making it stronger.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
-_-
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I wouldn't say that the tcc is useless. I usually use it to get the 3 aura upgrades before selling it.Tongue And sometimes use bombs/mortars if the enemy wont leave base.

I don't think gold is really an issue as the tcc should be an incentive enough to get it (i.e. it can win games for you / brake enemy defences). However, the bomb should definatly give gold to the controlling player, at the very least. I also agree with the mine idea, mostly cause it would be a solution to mass mines. As for the range of the tcc, it should be increased, as I find it too small to bomb an enemy's base. The hitpoints should also be increased as it dies often. I disagree with reducing or removing the countdown of the tcc bomb because I don't think the tcc bomb should be stronger than the regular bomb, instead you should increase the bomb's hitpoints or make the bomb do 1/3 damage even if it dies.
the truth Wrote:I wouldn't say that the tcc is useless. I usually use it to get the 3 aura upgrades before selling it.Tongue And sometimes use bombs/mortars if the enemy wont leave base.

But you do know, that the Aura creeps are only spawning, as long as a TCC is actually build somewhere on the map?
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Nope, never realised that.
Upgraded troop command spawn aura troop too. :p
Leaver better then feeder, AI better then feeder.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Next version of Btanks: Make more insane bots! 8434102 2 4,078 2012-09-30, 03:25:52
Last Post: 8434102
  Make alternatives to midgame must have items ssl 4 3,954 2012-07-01, 20:50:07
Last Post: Teo_live
  Make Bombs weaker Sassspect 7 5,943 2012-05-05, 22:43:09
Last Post: LoveComesAgain
  Make CPs Capturable ONLY IN ORDER scron2 3 3,358 2012-03-11, 01:03:33
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Make income ever minute instead of 5 minutes. scron2 2 2,759 2012-03-10, 11:42:26
Last Post: scron2