Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HB mode End game problem!
Defend is too easy in HB mode, ppl just sit in base and keep rebuild tower and defend. With a exploder and may be some leaver in ur team will make the game last over 2 hour.Sad

I suggest limited the tower rebuild on base for like 3-5 times.
Leaver better then feeder, AI better then feeder.
Seriously...
When will people start to understand that HB is a fun mode and not meant to be balanced!
its unbelieveble... :cry:
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Some times in hb taking the middle is not always the best thing cause defending team can sit in base with few creeps spawning out of there base with an exploder its really hard at times exploder is to imba even with tp breakers cause tp breakers can't do much with detectors as so on or whatever this is a short repsonse i could of said alot more but i can't be botherd as you know hb is not balanced to me
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
maybe -hb mode shouldnt be only a high-bount mode but a "allgold*x" mode.. then it should be more balanced i think
No Support via PM!!
but the problem with the end game variety would still exist
Yea but its a good try and idea i would think but hb is just fun mode and not balanced so you should not expect it to be perfect
HB is already the standard on azeroth. sometimes i wait more than 15 minutes for a no HB game, seeing at least 10-20 HB games starting. its not that extreme on northrend, but europe public games tend to be HB a lot, too. if you improve it, you can as well cut the normal mode.
can we rename HB to noob mode or something? That way not everyone will host HB.
name it FBNBM - Fun- but not balanced mode
yea its true hb is easily played more then normal now main game titles i see are battle tanks 5k pros battle tanks 5k pro only or something like thatSmile astra where have you been ??long time
if i haven't got much time but want to play a fast btanks round i host hb, if i have 2-3h time i host normal...
hmm i think the only solutions are:
-remove hb
-rename it and ad a big hint that is it not balanced
i agree, there should be a big, fat, ugly, flashing Signal in red->blue->green HB IS NOT BALANCED, IT'S A FUNMODE!
"if i haven't got much time but want to play a fast btanks round i host hb, if i have 2-3h time i host normal..."

Normal mode is faster than hb.
depends on the teams... if i play with my brothers vs public hb is MUCH faster..
nah, you cant even use mortars in hb, because everyone has a zillion weapons. Not to mention if you even approach someone's base, 2-3 enemies will tp on top of you and kill you. Orbital command isn't that great in hb, cause it takes up a slot that you could have for a weapon. You cant even use bombs cause of the insane dps, which kills them (not that you can in normal mode either).

So yeah, i stand by my statement that normal mode is faster, quicker and more fun that hb.
not really, playing in team you can finish the enemy only with troop items and facs in ca. 20 min
hi all i an new here but i played Btanks map for a long time from ver.6.0 i guess . I play it not on official Bnet servers, but i played with Vomitus more than 100 times_) & u have to knowthat hb is more popular then normal mod ... actually on the server where i & Vomitus playing 99% games playing hb mode. I heard about that hb-is fun mode only here_) before it i thout it is good mode.... i watched some replays u put here & have to say ur style are differ then style of our games_) if it is normal mod we can play it for very long time....2-3 hours... if bouth team are good ... but in hb it tooks really 1hour not more... i really want to play on eurobattle but can i ask why u didn't play on such servers as Garena? did u heard about it?
well i think most of us have a legal buyed and registered version of warcraft 3 with battle.net in it, so why circular and using garema or what ever?
why dont you play on europe/uswest/useast/asia server?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts about the Community and the Game cpu 3 5,810 2015-08-12, 22:26:06
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Average game length - options for change Exodus 29 27,139 2015-07-13, 07:33:49
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Game impact of sides versus mid Prog 10 11,122 2014-04-17, 21:31:11
Last Post: RaptorXI
  New players are kicked from the game goranie 7 6,156 2014-03-30, 07:54:03
Last Post: Max
  BT is a team game! BloodraiN 0 1,934 2012-07-21, 22:40:42
Last Post: BloodraiN