Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New idea for tank Wepons
i think an interesting twist would be a few tank guns that were completely off the charts. like in first mode they got 500 dps at 500 range but then when mode switches are long range. they could be very costly but still would add some new strategys.

also a custom gun might be cool that you could pool money into slowly upgrading it. double dmg for 1k then double speed. or somethign along those lines, for example check out bships crossfire custom guns

alot liek the first idea have guns that when upgraded almost completely change. so at one point you are fighting a guy who has long range guns and a heli. but once he upgrades to a demon or gobby he upgrade wepons from somethign like a bombard rocket to a poison. once again for the added ability would be more costly but would add a new surprise to fighting.

my final idea is just more slow shooting power cannons like the tornado. these wepon type have always been a favorite since cooldown for a gun shot happens well not near creeps aswell with say 3 tornados at a cp you could one hit kill any basic tanks that came since the second they appear all shot are released. adds almost a volley effect.

feal free to comment just a few ideas i thought could add soem twists
<<<<<< you don't show your dedication by dying for it >>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<< you show it by living, prooving it to others >>>>>>>>>>
please posts responses or ideas
<<<<<< you don't show your dedication by dying for it >>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<< you show it by living, prooving it to others >>>>>>>>>>
Ok, since you said pleaseBig Grin

I think the weapon that switches back and forth from short range to long range would be interesting, but it would probably have a cost increase to account for it. I don't know if the mappers would go for that. A custom gun has been suggested before, I believe the mappers said it would be too complicated and they didn't want to bother with it (I'm not using direct quotes because I have a terrible memory). The long range upgrade to short range would probably introduce some imbalance, but with some good testing I think it could work out if people are willing to give it a shot. About the high cooldown weapons, I've always been a fan of those so I agree completely; there's already a few, and I think the distribution is good, but if new weapons are introduced some of them need to be like this. Also, I don't think we have a short range high cooldown weapon as of yet; I'm not quite sure why, other than that it would be hard to hit with and would probably have to do massive amounts of damage per hit.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
how about a weapon that can switch from burst fire to automatic fire by changing it's cooldown from .1 seconds to 3 seconds by left clicking it?
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
new weapon i chated to with dersatan

I would like a activated weapons (like orbit control) that does Aoe. Im thinking 50% range of titan, maybe 50% of damage with a way to upgrade it ?

Would be nice to get a good aoe in the game early, not sure of stats etc, but this is the concept. Call it "omygawd"
I still think we should have a healing 'weapon' that does negative damage (targets allies only of course)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crazywolf777 Tank Ideas crazywolf777 2 3,233 2014-01-24, 11:04:12
Last Post: crazywolf777
  New item idea: Titanium Hull psycodiver 8 6,491 2014-01-12, 02:49:37
Last Post: BtankNoob
  I have a great idea! BtankNoob 0 1,863 2014-01-12, 02:40:54
Last Post: BtankNoob
  it is time for us to get a radar van / tank 091846 2 3,315 2013-07-11, 17:15:29
Last Post: 091846
  Exploder tank Max 7 6,623 2013-04-29, 02:26:29
Last Post: gozo1985