Poll: What kind of item do you like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Usable mines
10.00%
6 10.00%
Usable net
13.33%
8 13.33%
Usable smoke
8.33%
5 8.33%
Mecha bot
10.00%
6 10.00%
Big mortar tank
5.00%
3 5.00%
Teleport breaker
20.00%
12 20.00%
Mini Bomb
6.67%
4 6.67%
Obs ward
16.67%
10 16.67%
Mana battery
10.00%
6 10.00%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding buyable item in factory
Currently we can buy troop/mortar in factory. Maybe should we add some stuff in order to increase the strat?
I suggest:
1/
Small mine : 1000 damage = 250 gold
Average mine : 2500 damage = 500 gold
High mine: 5000 damage : 1000 gold
(+3% per attack upgrad)
2/ Usable net
3/ Usable smoke = 150 gold (make you invi during 3 sec)
4/ Mechanic bot = 500 gold (same as in base)
5/ Big mortar tank : big tank with 2000hp (+upgrad) who do same damage as mortar but has much more hp = 1000 gold
6/ Teleport breaker
7/ Usable Mini bomb= 7000 damage (+upgrad) on a small area = 1000 gold (same as bomb but to use on tower/cp)
8/ Obs ward
9/ Mana battery

What do you think?
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
(of course: do suggestion to balance it or add other item)
I voted for mines, net, smoke, tech mech, and tp breaker.

I suggest making the net and tp breakers you get form base permanent items with a cool down and just let consumables be bought for much cheaper in the c.p.'s and factories. I think the mech you get from the c.p.s and factories should be cheaper and temporary like the units you can already get from them (maybe he could last 2 or 3 minutes?).
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
I personally dont use consumable items. They hold an inventory space. I love to use tp breaker, but i hate to buy and leave item from inventory and get it back etc..
Is there a possibilty to make a item bag for such items. When you gonna use them you open it like a tinker tower modules one... Only that way they can be a little use maybe.

Otherwise to put a mine, you must keep a space in inventory example... And to be invisible another space... etc..
Trolololo
horselance Wrote:I personally dont use consumable items. They hold an inventory space. I love to use tp breaker, but i hate to buy and leave item from inventory and get it back etc..
Is there a possibilty to make a item bag for such items. When you gonna use them you open it like a tinker tower modules one... Only that way they can be a little use maybe.

Otherwise to put a mine, you must keep a space in inventory example... And to be invisible another space... etc..

yea thats cool horse but hmm i like the game perfect the way it is right now its near perfect to me
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
i like the idea of factories (especially the CP one's) sell the cheap consumables.

its annoying to TP back to base just to get a TP breaker or a mana battery. im not really sure about the new consumables you suggested. they sound not bad, but a free space in a selling building is nothing we must fix or something, im a bit worried that the space is instantly filled up with random stuff, and then we have the no-space problem again.
Usable smoke = 150 gold (make you invi during 3 sec)

if you sell smoke you should sell something usefull against smoke too
Oh ya, it should sell an obs ward too i think if you're selling a consumable smoke.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
I added the obs ward. Plz revote ^__^
add mana battery please Smile
DAmn you make me edit again. Plz revote revote
I voted for teleport breaker, because the main reason people don't bother with them is because they have to go back to their base, drop an item if their inventory is full, go back to the battlefield, place them, back to the base, pick up the item. It's just plain annoying, and takes like 300 gold in control point teleport costs. I also voted for observer ward, but I rarely see these so I don't know how big of a deal it is to add them.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
The consumable smoke is still mcuh strongerthan the observer, as the range of the observer is probably not enough to see units 1k+ away. At 150 is is pretty much strictly better than the normal smoke item which costs 3k, - you arent really going to get in 20 activations with it. Increase the cost of smoke to 200 or 250
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
another nice idea of consumables has been posted: http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=...19&start=0

i know, it is marked as an unread topic for you all, but i feel its nice linking these two together.
i like the idea withe the consumable creeps from tcc, too. maybe there could be a sub menu like at tinkeritems skill, so it saves space
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
i dont really think there is so much space needed for consumables. for example, the consumable troop command and the consumable mortar team are already in the factory to buy.
but if all thoose items above would be sold at the factory/cp, it would be very crowed with items
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Currently net, obs ward and teleport breaker are the most demanded items. It would really compensate their problem: people don't use them because they have to waste 75*2 gold + 10 sec (+ drop item and waste 2*75 gold to take it again).
In oldies cptp was sold in factories...Smile
I dont think there will be a crowd. And does it matter if there is crowdd in factory... I only click on factory when I buy mortar (1/20 games)..
Trolololo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Factory limit Max 4 3,458 2014-01-23, 13:02:29
Last Post: eSVau
Rainbow Backpack item? gozo1985 4 4,453 2014-01-12, 02:52:21
Last Post: BtankNoob
  New item idea: Titanium Hull psycodiver 8 6,491 2014-01-12, 02:49:37
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Item Buy Hotkeys Exodus 8 8,020 2012-11-30, 12:58:40
Last Post: AeroniumX
  New Item Wupti 10 9,100 2012-09-03, 01:26:23