Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new mode
Make random mode in new version
More specific plz. Random what? Tanks? Tanks + weapons? Teams?
Trolololo
1)gold (3k, 4k, 5k, 10k, 30k)
2)no tinker, only tinker, normal
3)no trader, normal
4)HB, normal
5)upgrade lvl (1-10)
hmm that could be very funnySmile
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
I thought you meant random teams. I'd REALLY like a random team mode since guys in northrend like to discuss teams for half an hour before every game. Maybe they would be willing to play a random team mode instead and quit bitching about uneven teams. In Lordaeron not many guys want to be on light force vs, me when I am hosting. Random teams might help me get games started there easier also.

Also, what is the purpose of only weapons mode? Seems like a sky tank running around with mostly long range would win every time.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
why only a random mode?
why don't make every game random teams, besides league games(if this is possible)?
hmm not EVERY game, for example if you want to play with a mate in public and you play against each other, it would be stupid
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Forcing a mode (random teams) wouldnt work. Having it as an option would be nice.

Currently it is possible with host/ghost bots with the command [sp] to shuffle players.
๏̮๏

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Mode Commands 5 4,077 2009-09-30, 21:37:28
Last Post: Guest