Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why am i banned?
Why am i banned i was givin no reason and i am now globaly banned by qweqqweq aparently.
Mind telling me why?
I think i played one or two games with you and i don't remember banning you. qweqbot-usa has over 150 admins and so maybe one of them did it. If they did, i don't know why. Also, there is a few admins on bt-global, if one of them banned you then it might appear that you're banned globaly when it's really just the one bot. I haven't shared my banlist with anyone in almost a year though so you didn't get an actual global ban.

I'll make sure you're un-banned on both bots today just don't do anything really bad if you don't want to get banned again.

off topic, sorry: does anyone know a way for me to add admins that can only host games but not ban and do certain other comands? I only wanted to have about 20 real admins and the rest, i just wanted to be able to use the bot to play with only.

**edit** I just went to un-ban you on both bots and you weren't banned on either of them.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Well i still seemed to be banned because i can not join any games hosted by the qweqqweq usa bot and the hosts keep telling me im banned.
oh no, you were right, you were banned, i'd typed in !checkban wazzup instead of wazzap by mistake. But I finally did un-ban you, you're good to go now, you lag like hell and will probably get banned again but for now you're goodSmile
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
lagg ftwSmile
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Why do you push up threads that are over 2 months old?
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
Now isnt that funny..
๏̮๏

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TinkerTitan banned? TinkerTitan 0 1,736 2012-03-09, 22:09:05
Last Post: TinkerTitan
  am i banned? 10 6,241 2008-08-02, 18:25:00
Last Post: JpOO
  Banned? 5 3,660 2008-06-19, 13:18:03
Last Post: Exodus
  Banned? 1 1,471 2008-06-19, 00:58:54
Last Post: Guest