Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban removal Heinos
demoir Wrote:.. so i agree was my mistake having a bad day no ciggaretes and game was intensely retarded my team sucked that bad well dont care its in the past and i know im alot better than them gg ..
this isn't about "sry guys, we had a bad teamplay and i really had i bad time there, so out of frustration i flamed and fed too" but more like "i had been the pro there, everyone else sucked, not my fault so unban me!". it's simply not convincing that you really are apologizing by your posts.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
alright type in detail what u want me to say ill rewrite it into whatever u type and we can sort this out like adults like i said theres no need to take this any further than me applying for a ban appeal time served and admiting my mistakes what exactly do u want me to write ill post it up immediately
Saiyuki Wrote:
demoir Wrote:.. so i agree was my mistake having a bad day no ciggaretes and game was intensely retarded my team sucked that bad well dont care its in the past and i know im alot better than them gg ..
this isn't about "sry guys, we had a bad teamplay and i really had i bad time there, so out of frustration i flamed and fed too" but more like "i had been the pro there, everyone else sucked, not my fault so unban me!". it's simply not convincing that you really are apologizing by your posts.

ok ok how about this " i was having a bad day i fu***d up was my mistake for acting irational and i belive i should be unbanned for serving plenty of time and admitting my mistakes also here is an apology for those who care to read" i apologize for my ill manner and attitude towards that game u ill skilled level players should not be offended by my mistakes and droping to an even lower level next time we meet i vow to give u hints into being better gamer as long as u pay attention and execute the way i will try to teach u no ill feelings towards anyone i will help those that are called noobs and i will not flame from now on i will just stay quite and help my fellow teamates
well i dont know what to do anymore
hopefully merged everthing into one threadConfusedhock:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
eSVau Wrote:hopefully merged everthing into one threadConfusedhock:

yea u did sorry about that no one told me to do it in one thread just said refer to this post ( does not mean post on this thread only)
so esvau what do u suggest now that i do to lift this ban sayuki threw me to the gutter what about u do u really think i shouldnt play on league anymore after my constant apologizing and time served
You may politly ask velocity2k (in this thread, no pm) since he is the only one able to add or remove bans :wink:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
eSVau Wrote:You may politly ask velocity2k (in this thread, no pm) since he is the only one able to add or remove bans :wink:

and here i thought i been asking politely well where are my manners maybe lost somewhere but ty for the tip ( no offense dont take this wrong just not sure what to say to that )

Ok here it goes Velocity2k at the begging of the post i was angry or what not stuff happend i explained my self and i have gotten a hold of more ciggeretes ( ohhh yeahh) ok and other than that im asking politely will u take the ban and lift it from me if u want an apology read the last 10 posts where i do it occasionally back to back apologizing and still nothing from saiyuki so what say yee!???
demoir Wrote:well i dont know what to do anymore
Create new account. And be happy, that we are not in sc2. In sc2, your ban will be FOR EVER, you cant create new acc's in sc2.
in sc2 u can always change name >.> but with these guys they ip ban i think ima just start playing sc2 and cataclysm again this is 2 much hassle so much work for a ban removal from german people

do u see how many replies admins and i have done because they cant accept a simple apology they want us to kiss ass and lick their boots way too much work for any american

if u see the conversation that took place anyone would laugh their ass off and after all this crap the admin saiyuki says

Sent: Sun 09 Jan 11, 14:05
by Saiyuki
ok, let's keep it simple, i won't further react to your posts. there are other league admins beside me to check if the ban should be removed. have a nice day.

and me trying to be polite and convincing i respond

Sent: Sun 09 Jan 11, 14:15
by demoir
ok thats a problem because they are rarely on and to tell the truth u the only one that has been posting this whole week i havent seen many admins do anything besides u so what do u suggest besides take a look one last time and say something

Sent: Sun 09 Jan 11, 14:19
by Saiyuki
well then: viewtopic.php?p=41731#p41731
you announced you would feed on purpose. you exactly did as you mentioned, not even securing a cp or defending base, so i see no reasons to ask for a ban removal.

i mean come on why waste my time for real!!! after this long thread why waste peoples time
demoir Wrote:this is 2 much hassle so much work for a ban removal from german people
There is no relationship between our nationalities and your fail in appropriate behavior - but i think you disqualified yourself with such overtone.
demoir Wrote:in sc2 u can always change name >.> but with these guys they ip ban i think ima just start playing sc2 and cataclysm again this is 2 much hassle so much work for a ban removal from german people

do u see how many replies admins and i have done because they cant accept a simple apology they want us to kiss ass and lick their boots way too much work for any american

Just have been reading through this and thought the ban could be removed. But then i've read your last post. What a bullshit. You think it has got something to do with any nationality?
ofcourse there is cause that saiyuki german guy cant even read what i type into forums im sure if it was u AND I AM SURE a long time ago it woulda been removed but if u dont think so o well so be it is just frustrating as hell having to be here all day taking shit from that kid cause he cant understand half of what i write so just give the last say gonna keep banned or unban. wasting my time with this stuff is hella boring and frustrating just cause he wants it in certain way and for me to kiss his ass hell no thats not working did i stereotype ofcourse i did iv'e talked to plenty of german people in other games specially a game called Tibia and trust me half of the stuff i say they think its bad or dont know what im talking about but some of german population are actually well educated and know how to comprehend certain factors but to tell u the truth i have had it with that little prick he should learn how to read a bit more and not drop the ball often and u tell me like u said on your post u would of taken that ban off like u said instead lets take a moment to reflect what your staff is doing shall we.........

well main problem and only problem is saiyuki talking his s**t all day and trying to make me kiss his ass teach him some proper reading skill and do not let him post on ban/unban forums if hes going to be like this i read some of his posts telling people s**t when they banned or what not i really do not think thats a proper way to talk to someone when u want a formal response back without anyone being bothered by what an admin says most people keep quiet cause they wanna keep playing that badly but i do not keep quiet when something is not right ofcourse you may see it a different way but the point is simple keep his mouth shut cut off a finger or 2 i do not care the kid has bad manners and expects a good response back or says "i see no reason to unban u good day ignored"
Afaik the english language also knows punctuation, capitals and paragraphs :lol:
ofcourse it is but i dont bother specially in forums i got plenty of final graded essays i have to write with capitals and marks to make proper paragraphs but then again u guys can bearly spell correctly and u do not see me posting on that now do u
eSVau Wrote:Afaik the english language also knows punctuation, capitals and paragraphs :lol:

like this i can say u could of written ( i have no idea what afaik means so i am not even gonna consider that english ) " A Proper English Paragraph is also know to contain punctuation's and capitals." not whatever u typed on that last post
demoir Wrote:
eSVau Wrote:Afaik the english language also knows punctuation, capitals and paragraphs :lol:

like this i can say u could of written ( i have no idea what afaik means so i am not even gonna consider that english ) " A proper English paragraph is also know to contain punctuation's, capitals and paragraphs." not whatever u typed on that last post

afaik := as far as i know

Next time i will just answer: wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text ...
well see i am so proud of u atleast u now know some slang good for u.... but atleast i understand that plain and simple (wall of text) exactly what it means no meaning behind it and no real use at all good job

i am pretty sure that is what most of u see it as since u bearly understand half of it so your eyes just google at it and see nothing but "wall of text" and that is why i never got a decent response to any of my posts
i am pretty sure u do not want to mince words with me since i will beat u at any subject u throw at me better just stop there before u hurt your self a bit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ban removal Russ_Meyer 1 1,816 2013-03-26, 11:34:01
Last Post: stibi-
  ban removal for me Helge_F 6 4,717 2011-04-28, 22:33:09
Last Post: Velocity2k
  Request ban removal for: excessive flaming Teo_live 11 7,307 2011-03-28, 21:22:51
Last Post: Saiyuki