Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost bot for btanks
At the moment the bot is hosting "Btanks_norm #x" at autohosting mode on Northrend.
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
I suggest you use GHost++ One.
It is a frontend, which means a GUI (graphical not console).
Integrated configuration tool and integrated update announcement.
Command sending via chatline and banlist export as XML.

If you want a config (ghost.cfg) for GHost without the tool, because it is a bit messy, take mine:

Code:
#####################
# BOT CONFIGURATION #
#####################

### redirect console output to udp
bot_udpconsole = 0

### show autokick denied country or banned player messages
bot_verbose = 0

### Time limit for hosting a game where no admins enter it
bot_lobbytimelimit = 10

### ignore drop request for the first x seconds of lagging.
bot_dropvotetime = 30

### handle ip bans: 0 = do nothing, 1 = kick, 2 = announce only (no kick).
bot_ipbanning = 2

### bot's UDP password
bot_udppassword =

### bot's additional rootadmins separated by space ex: userone usertwo userthree
bot_rootadmins = <other-Admins-here>

### bot's virtual host name
bot_virtualhostname = |cFF000080GHost

### the log file

bot_log = ghost.log

### the language file

bot_language = language.cfg

### the path to your local Warcraft III directory
###  this path must contain war3.exe, storm.dll, and game.dll
###  this path must end in your system's path seperator (i.e. "\" on Windows or "/" on Linux)
###  if this path contains War3Patch.mpq the bot will attempt to extract "Scripts\common.j" and "Scripts\blizzard.j" on startup and write them to bot_mapcfgpath (which is defined later in this file)
###  common.j and blizzard.j are only required for automatically calculating map_crc, you do not need them if your map config files already contain map_crc

bot_war3path = d:\spiele\warcraft iii\

### the port GHost++ will host battle.net games on (this must be different from your admingame_port)

bot_hostport = 7001

### maximum number of games to host at once

bot_maxgames = 4

### command trigger for ingame only (battle.net command triggers are defined later)

bot_commandtrigger = !

### the path to the directory where you keep your map config files (must end in your system's path seperator)
###  this directory can also contain common.j and blizzard.j (extracted from War3Patch.mpq)
###  common.j and blizzard.j are only required for automatically calculating map_crc, you do not need them if your map config files already contain map_crc

bot_mapcfgpath = mapcfgs\

### the path to the directory where you keep your savegame files (must end in your system's path seperator)

bot_savegamepath = savegames\

### the path to the directory where you keep your map files (must end in your system's path seperator)
###  GHost++ doesn't require map files but if it has access to them it can send them to players and automatically calculate most map config values
###  GHost++ will search [bot_mappath + map_localpath] for the map file (map_localpath is set in each map's config file)

bot_mappath = maps\

### whether to save replays or not

bot_savereplays = 1

### the path to the directory where you want GHost++ to save replays (must end in your system's path seperator)

bot_replaypath = replays\

### whether to require spoof checks or not
###  disabling spoof checks just turns off automatic spoof checks and requiring players to be spoof checked before starting the game
###  spoof checks need to be enabled if you want GHost++ to detect which realm each player came from (use the !check command to see the realm)
###  you can always manually spoof check by whispering the bot (and in fact is required before running admin commands)

bot_spoofchecks = 1

### whether to display game refresh messages by default
###  this can always be changed for a particular game with the !refresh command

bot_refreshmessages = 0

### whether to automatically lock games when the owner joins

bot_autolock = 1

### whether to automatically save games when a player disconnects
###  this can always be changed for a particular game with the !autosave command

bot_autosave = 0

### whether to allow map downloads or not
###  set to 0 to disable map downloads
###  set to 1 to enable map downloads
###  set to 2 to enable conditional map downloads (an admin must start each map download with the !download or !dl command)

bot_allowdownloads = 1

### whether to ping players during map downloads or not
###  GHost++ will always stop pinging any players who are downloading the map
###  this config value determines whether GHost++ should stop pinging *all* players when at least one player is downloading the map

bot_pingduringdownloads = 0

### use LC style pings (divide actual pings by two)

bot_lcpings = 1

### auto kick players with ping higher than this

bot_autokickping = 200

### the game latency
###  this can always be changed for a particular game with the !latency command (which enforces a minimum of 50 and a maximum of 500)

bot_latency = 100

### the maximum number of packets a player is allowed to get out of sync by before starting the lag screen
###  before version 8.0 GHost++ did not have a lag screen which is the same as setting this to a very high number
###  this can always be changed for a particular game with the !synclimit command (which enforces a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 10000)

bot_synclimit = 50

############################
# ADMIN GAME CONFIGURATION #

### whether to create the admin game or not (see readme.txt for more information)

admingame_create = 1

### the port GHost++ will host the admin game on (this must be different from your bot_hostport)

admingame_port = 6118

### the admin game password

admingame_password = <LAN-Admin-Game-Password here>

##########################
# DATABASE CONFIGURATION #
##########################

### database type (this config value is ignored for now since we only support one type of database)

db_type = sqlite3

### sqlite3 database file

db_sqlite3_file = ghost.dbs

# BATTLE.NET CONFIGURATION #

bnet_server = europe.battle.net

### your Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos CD key

bnet_cdkeyroc = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

### your Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne CD key

bnet_cdkeytft = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

### your battle.net username

bnet_username = <Acc-Name-for-bot-here>

### your battle.net password

bnet_password = <password-here>

### the first channel to join upon entering battle.net

bnet_firstchannel = <Channel-to-join-here>

### the root admin on this battle.net server only

bnet_rootadmin = <Your-Account-here>

### command trigger for this battle.net server only

bnet_commandtrigger = !

### whether to automatically add your friends list to each game's reserved list

bnet_holdfriends = 0

### whether to automatically add your clan members list to each game's reserved list

bnet_holdclan = 0

You have to change several lines.
Insert your CD-Key.
Ports used (you can change them too) you have to open on your router or firewall: 6118, 7001
If you don't have another set of CD-Keys you can host your BNET games via LAN in the admin game.
You need !password xxx, !load xxx and !pub game-name to host.
Then leave the Admin-game (after you see message "Hosting succeeded") and join the new game "game-name"

The map.cfg can be found some posts above.
I recommend renaming it to map.cfg, because it is the cfg ghost loads first.
So you do not have to load another cfg and are able to host at once.

BTW: With this bot people use to have a ping of 10-50 and even Russians are below 100.
I think it uses LC too.

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
I played a game. It was very nice. But some guys were saying "laggg"Smile. Was fine for me...
Trolololo
Morkardar, can ghost bot use safelists?

People keep blaming ghost for lag. Everytime a game lags that ghost is hosting it doesn't mean it's because of ghost.

So far my computer has hosted roughly 1,000 games with ghost and as far as I can tell the ghost bot doesn't cuase any lag issues. The amount of lag you will allow joining players to have is adjustable at the start but once a game starts if some one's connection goes to shit then it's going to lag everyone no matter what untill that guy gets dropped. Some comon examples of what cuases lag are: antivirus starts a download (solution turn that off while on bnet), family member or friend gets on the internet on another compuer and starts sharing bandwidth (solution: kick their ass!), some one turns on a music player and/or other programs overloading their processor and/or ram (solution: none, some poeple are just retarded).

My internet connection's pretty good but every 2 or 3 months on average my I.S.P. goes down for a few minutes to an hour usually 1 to 3 times a day for a few days in a row for whatever reason. If you are playing a qweqbot hosted game and it drops or lag then tough shit. I'm sorry but shit happens. My suggestion: Enjoy the lag! Think of it as a handicap as I do. Big Grin

The last 100 to 200 games I've hosted with ghost bot have had no games drop!

I got 2 cd key sets now!!!! Thank you slider! qweqbot's got games going constantly now and I currently let anyone use it to host who wants to. All the games don't allow players to download the map which is good since I dont' want their noob stink to stink up my games anyways. Big Grin

Big Grin Anyone who uses it to cheat or custom kick is removed from the admin list though. Sad

Here's 2 new things I've noticed some more cool things about ghost:

1. if some one leaves during a countdown ghost cancel's the countdown and the game doesn't start! That's priceless!

2. You can lock the game so that other admins can't use ghost comands in the game creator's game. I think it only locks if the game creator's in the game though.

Here's some weird stuff and tips for ghost bot I've noticed and learned:

Once, I think a guy was -kicked from his team but he didn't leave the game. He was still there for a half hour or so more untill the game ended, and he was typing to us and being pretty funny about it.

I think I've figured out one way that I was accidently making ghost end all its games in an instant. I believe that when I scrolled through chat in the ghost display window while games were going it was causing an error which made all players to get disconnected. Now i've been leaving the ghost window minimized and haven't had an issue for 2 days.

You can put comands for ghost in the bot's profile

If you're looking for an extra set of cd keys just ask your friends. There are a ton of people with extra cd cases they don't need just lying around collecting dust. Also, if you know some one from another realm isn't going to go to the realm you use your bot in then you can use their regular cd key if they let you and as long as your bot doesn't go to their realm there isn't an issure as far as I know. I've heard of people sharing like this a lot and I was able to play in other realms using the same set of keys as qweqbot without an issue when I had qweqbot going in lordaeron.

You can whisper comands to your bot and /whois your bot to see where it is.

I believe a 0 = no or false and a 1 = yes or true in all ghost cfg files.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
I play without a second set of CD Keys and it still works fineWink

I need admins for Northrend!

going on 4 days now with no games dropped that I know of

I'm hosting 4 at a time now with less lag then ever since i reset the autokick on high latency players in the game lobby. I set it to what morkardar has his at and it's been working really well for the last couple days.

Morkardar, you never answered me, can I use safelists with ghost somehow? And if so, how? Also, can you please add me to your northrend bot's admin list Morkardar?
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
There is no safelist function yet.

WAw the bot works really weel
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Is there any way to allow people to download the map while using the bot? I remember you saying something about not allowing it somewhere, but it is kind of obnoxious and you can always kick them if you don't want them. I think it would make it easier to fill up games and get new people playing, on Lordaeron at least.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
If you enable downloading and copy the map in the bot mapfolder anyone can download.
My bot in fact does allow download.
Today I hosted over 50 games with it.

Non-Admin-Commands have been introduced, but I haven't figured out what they are.

Morkardar Wrote:I play without a second set of CD Keys and it still works fineWink

I need admins for Northrend!

pick me! hehe

This ghost thing looks interesting. I newly sat up a server, mainly for sharing localy in my house. (have 3 laptops, and 2 pc's). Also i am about to put up a Cod4 server for my clan (anyone playing. msg me, recruting membersTongue). Now also want to put up a wc3 btanks server. I run @ 10/10 mb fiber. On us server i have about 40-60 ms, so it runs great.

As i understood ,there is a "finished" code here, that works. If i can get one and put on the server, i can start it asap, and we will always have games on EU. This is a aserver that has uptime 99% a year.
Only need to turn it off when my dishwasher runs. Live in a old house, and it uses alot of powerTongue.

-Big H
Suit up!
*bump*
Suit up!
You want Admin rights, but could easily set up your own bot?Smile
Why not do so?

Morkardar Wrote:You want Admin rights, but could easily set up your own bot?Smile
Why not do so?

cuz i dont know how to. i want to, but to lazy to read, and write the code.
Post a complete code, with just missing etc, names and ip's and ill put up asap.
Suit up!
It is posted... and no I won't do your work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation BTanks League QUALIFY #189317 not joinable after WC3 update shinchan 2 4,158 2017-04-17, 15:37:50
Last Post: Saiyuki
  New BTANKS Bot on europe.battle.net Userkiller 12 17,023 2012-05-10, 19:13:36
Last Post: progg
  name of bot of "•BTanks League Qualify"? kenlin 5 15,028 2010-05-27, 18:59:16
Last Post: Velocity2k
  anyway to add -E option to ghost++? Battlemaniac 2 2,462 2010-03-19, 16:41:23
Last Post: eSVau
  Btanks .cfg File for Macgyver Version? Userkiller 6 5,018 2010-03-17, 17:48:03
Last Post: Velocity2k