Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B TANKS
Hi im trying to start a new B tanks clan, post here if you interested.Big Grin
What server are you going to be on? I've been looking for a clan to join just 'cause I've been getting bored looking for public games for half an hour before finding one.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
Im on Arzoth lol i dont know how to spell :lol:
if you play on azeroth, i suggest clan kctz or clan BTOW. personally i know few members, but they seem to have most activity.

also, have a look here: BT clans on Azeroth
thats cool but remember i want to start a clan.
so....... any one wanna join?
The way i started Clan BT was by first taking over clan htp and then waiting till there were over 90 members there and then setting a time and date for making the new clan. Then i waited afk occasionally looking over at my computer till i saw the clan room fill up with at least 13 people. Then we all went to the channel "battle tanks" and made the new clan.

Everyone either had to leave clan htp or make a new account that wasn't in a clan. There was a lot of discussion and arguing about that. It almost never got made because of that issue and also since a couple of retarded 13 year old deucbags kept refusing my invitation to join and instead tried to make their own clan at the same time. I recomend avoiding trying to make a new clan with people you don't trust if it can be avoided.

I don't want to join your clan but If you need help making it i can help you with a generic account that you can just kick after 2 weeks.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle Tanks 8.67f ??? 2 3,030 2010-01-16, 12:10:03
Last Post: Guest
  Battel Tanks Roc 5 3,973 2009-08-08, 10:28:28
  B Tanks Clanmember gesucht 1 1,678 2008-06-11, 20:29:11