Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troop Command
Are there any mid-/lategame Items like Troop Command?

Because, if I get Troop Command at the start, later Siege pack, what can I go for then? For staying with the same strategy, Creeps etc.

I love playing with Sout and Troop Command, but in mid-game I don't really know what to do any more.
Ghost tank is an option.
Yeah, I use to get a Ghost Tank most of the time.

But are there other things I can go for?
no. while playing with creep yourself (i would like to play with something like that too) is fun, playing against it is annoying. if there are better creep-spawners for mid- and lategame which are effective compared to their cost (=balanced), i think it would raise the annoyance. people want to fight tanks, not the creeps/summons a player has.
That guard tank can also spawn creeps regularly when rooted
You could get the special troop control building - the one that charges up mana and allows for aura creeps.
You could also get troop upgrades to further increase the effectiveness of your summons. Finally you can purchase a bomb or two for that final end-game push
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
How about a early factory? but I am bad on controlling creeps, so would never know how much potential power it will be.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video When to put troop command center? aimc 3 3,659 2012-01-29, 20:29:41
Last Post: aimc
  Stacking Troop Command units Prog 0 2,396 2010-03-22, 16:09:39
Last Post: Prog