Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.54b] Goblin turbo didnt end
I got a game before, where I used the goblin hammer and the speed didnt end, so i could run away with 477 Speed after buying goblin maybe after 15 minutes Confusedhock:

Well after another hammer attack it was cancelled, but it appeared more often. I dont know why it appeared, maybe because i was stunned while rushing forward or whatever, but boosting for a minute or more at the early midgame makes it really difficult for enemies to flee or hunt you, when boosted Tongue
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
replay?
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
i've seen the same last game.
i used the hammer and the target died before i reached it.
the skill didn't need to reload, and the speed bonus kept untill i used the hammer again.

but i don't have any replays or screenshots, i don't know how to upload things (yes i'm totally noob with stuff like this...)
The replay is usually in your Warcraft folder, a folder called replay and the file is LastReplay, the last game you've played.
Albert Einstein - The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible.
Make some money! http://www.ourbestpal.com/
i do know hjow to save a replay, where replays are saved and how to watch them, but i do not know how to upload them.
Well killing a player, maybe with ice cannon, before you reach him could have happened in my game, maybe even teammates killed my enemy before.
But I didnt saved the replay and plyed a couple of other games after it. - I think it will happen again, so I can show another replay then ^^
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goblin shredder's ulti DJantoine 1 3,653 2012-09-17, 16:41:05
Last Post: Exodus
  Shredder: Goblin Synergy sebbedb 6 7,324 2012-08-06, 20:18:38
Last Post: sebbedb
  Fort's turbo boost bug progg 10 8,681 2012-07-14, 18:14:54
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Goblin Tank and Infernal Bugs gozo1985 2 4,000 2012-01-20, 18:35:54
Last Post: gozo1985
  [8.72c] Goblin Turbo unexpectedly reduces mine-damage ssl 3 3,566 2011-02-01, 01:35:48
Last Post: ssl