Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Btanks to work
Hey I was hoping for a little help here:
I put the latest btanks file (8.54b) in my Frozen Throne scenario file, I go to custom game in the FT gui itself, I can select Btanks from the list in the file "scenarios" But then it won't play.
In the screen where you should be able to set your number of enemies/allies and the difficulty, it's blank, and then when I click "play" or "load" or whatever it is, the board goes up on it's chains and then comes right back down again.

Is it in the wrong folder? Does it need to be unpacked? I'm pretty sure it's not a hardware issue? Do I need to rename it?
Any help would be much appreciated.
-AD
you dont need to rename it, but the scenario folder may be the wrong place to save the map.

put it into your download folder (or any subfolder in your "maps" folder which you created yourself).

you dont need to unpack it, but the newest TFT version may be necessary. you will get it automatically by connecting to bnet.
redownload the map, if it doenst work, reinstall wc3 or patch it if it isnt on the highest version already
and dont forget to pray to god the almighty, he will help you no matter how hopeless your situation might be.
The thing is the file name is "mapdl.php" because i need a .w3x to make it work. anyone can tell me how to solve it??
You try to download "redirect" page. You must be redirected to btanks855.w3x file from there. Even you "save as" the target, it will dl the right file. Don't know how could you download redirect page. Check your browser settings.
Trolololo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Battletanks Bot dont work freak1337 2 3,182 2017-04-10, 19:14:56
Last Post: kick_off
  BTanks for Dota 2 ! Steve 12 10,790 2016-11-11, 15:31:39
Last Post:
  BTanks Hosts Status?? mafrom2 2 3,359 2016-03-19, 14:33:48
Last Post: mafrom2
  BTanks dead? Coke 1 2,586 2012-01-25, 14:04:18
Last Post: Velocity2k
  btanks missile 1 3,058 2011-02-17, 03:49:59