Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
give up bug
i wrote -giveup
-yes

2others of 5 wrote -yes

the other two wrote nothing

so why did our force does not give u? If you had to change the give up to this boring tip comand so plz fix it. If a majority is for giving up with no opposit voice (for examble because they are away with no ai) the fucking comand should accept that a team wants to give up.
------------------------------------------------
and addicionally i want if there are 4 who want to give up votes against 1 who does not want to give up that the force too give up. Because i dont believe that a game where the mayority of our team is not interestet to play on (80%) that it will change something at the outcomes and mostly its getting borring this time.
I even would suggest that the force give up when 4 players play and 3 against 1 vote for giving up. that means that 75% have acceptet that the game is lost.
Well, you have to write "-giveup", not "-yes", like mentioned in the message.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Everyone on the team has to agree that your team want to give up.
but it is intersting if someone tips -giveup

every other player writes -yes (or -no)
3times since this change - i wanted / or someone of my team wanted to give up and noone knew of this comand

suggestion:
include "-yes" and "-no" too
(that know the players from the -kick comand)

TKF Wrote:Everyone on the team has to agree that your team want to give up.
and thats the other problem i mentioned. If 4of5 or 3of4 players want to give up and the other one writes nothing or other too writes nothing because he is afk since 20min (and the other team does not want to kick him) than accept a mayority
Exodus, if everyone don't write -yes, would giveup still happen or not? I think it should be canceled if only one writes -no.
it is difficult to get it worked in a lot of teams, because at least one thinks if one type -giveup - the vote started and it not means typing -giveup again for accepting
TKF Wrote:Exodus, if everyone don't write -yes, would giveup still happen or not? I think it should be canceled if only one writes -no.
I didn't use -yes and -no because, how should the trigger know if you meant a kick vote or a giveup vote? Both can happen at the same time, so I had to use something different.
so disable that both can be done at the same time
i think its less confusing the way with -yes and -no
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
I fail to see why it is confusing to type -giveup when you want to give up ... and come on, the new kick vote isn't around that long, so people aren't able to type different commands.
Because following a command people usually type -yes or -no. Anyway, you should add something like this to the give up notification "Players who want to give up must type "-giveup" to give up"
I already did.
2 players still playing in dark force

both wrote -giveup
but dark force did not give up

plz fix that.
force shall give up again
a mayority shall be able to give up (not only all together)
and make (-yes also possible) even after 1month since this version most still type -yes insteat of -giveup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Owned by new Give Up system Ch4oSxD 2 3,198 2012-09-09, 13:17:10
Last Post: El_Polacco
  [8.68] trader hunter pack doesnt give temporary speed boost benben10 2 2,270 2010-03-25, 16:28:45
Last Post: Paladon
  [8.61c] Medivac 2.0 Ulti dont give extra mana Gammagulp 3 2,632 2009-07-31, 16:15:46
Last Post: cacao
  Give up bug ... FNP-90 4 2,665 2008-10-31, 00:52:39
Last Post: Exodus