Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtf happened to tmono?
Do you remember old films where a "The End" was shown in the fade out? And do you know any new films with this "feature"?
This reminds me of what happened to tank monopoly (tmono): Can't see anything in the changelog but suddenly it was gone. Not that anyone besides me would miss it, but it was a very nice alternative to avoid mass longrange in btbt, Frost battles in hb and so on.
Why was it removed? :|
Must have been before my BTanks times. Can you explain what it did?
There can only be one tank of a type at any given time. I guess it has been removed, when Pala remade the game modes in v8.67.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
wow.. i seem to recall.
never played this mode but i guess it was a nice feature. not leage mode able but mb a good feature for 2v2, 3v3 or other intern hosted gamesSmile
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
ssl Wrote:Must have been before my BTanks times. Can you explain what it did?
Every team was allowed to have the same tank only once.

Maybe implenting this into league mode would prevail players from chosing tinker who don't know how to play him.
Sounds VERY interesting.
epic mode,

wannnnnnnnnna try itBig Grin
Would you bring it back?
RaptorXI Wrote:Would you bring it back?
@05.12.10

seems the mappers never read this thread.
It would be/was also a good counter vs the only airship gaming in privats, which are just boring like hell.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
The mode sounds nice. Do want!
This would prevent *10 x the same tank games* and mass airship battles...