Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team shufffle
Its boring to shuffle the teams in the Internet because then you cant play twith your friends. It really sucks.
RikonVan Wrote:Its boring to shuffle the teams in the Internet because then you cant play twith your friends. It really sucks.
then just don't join the btl bots or simply host yourself.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Good alternative is the hostbot from clan BUG, also because its pro mode hosted there.
Game name pattern is "BTanks by bug pro mode #00000".
ssl Wrote:Good alternative is the hostbot from clan BUG, also because its pro mode hosted there.
Game name pattern is "BTanks by bug pro mode #00000".

"good" Confusedhock:

i guess there are more leaver and noobs than in the league bots..
good games there are rare..
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
I didn't write "good games" but "good alternative" (to hosting for yourself).
It would also be nice that at least 1 bot would host battle tanks game as normal mode, since no official autohost bots allows trader and exploder. Bug bot also restricts tinkers.
ssl Wrote:I didn't write "good games" but "good alternative" (to hosting for yourself).
in this case i have to aggree ^^
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
TKF Wrote:It would also be nice that at least 1 bot would host battle tanks game as normal mode, since no official autohost bots allows trader and exploder. Bug bot also restricts tinkers.

Tried several times with our clan bot, but closed the games after 10 minutes of waiting with maybe 2-3 people joining and leaving again.

I remember other bots (dTpC, bot_griffin1987, BTFG) autohosting Normal or with hcl-strings, but since I haven't seen one of them for quite some time I guess they retired, too.

Concerning the topic: No, the best singleplayer should be #1, no matter if he plays with or against friends/clanmates.
Yeah i have to agree, its a single-player league, but the suggestion of the qualify bot to host non shuffled matches would be nice. The league bot can do what it wants(and here its not the fun factor that counts...). Because its like you already mentioned, if you host yourself, no one joins for hours and everyone leaves...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Admin: Please add TEAM-RANKED bot RAF_Fenix 5 4,303 2013-11-21, 22:06:44
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  What's worse - flame or killing team mates? progg 22 16,960 2012-09-09, 19:30:26
Last Post: Teo_live