Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fatal / Critical Errors
Hey guys,

from time to time, some of you experience these errors and report them here. But it's quite difficult for us to fix them, without having any information on the circumstances.
In case you saw anything which might could have caused the bug (like someone bought a tank / died / used a skill / etc ...), then report it in this topic.

We try to collect as much data as possible to find and finally fix those bugs. Any hints are appreciated.

But please don't open any more threads with "fatal error" or similiar titles, since they'll soon will be forgotten because the needed informtion is missing.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
i killed a sky tank in front of the tank factory of light force with titan but dunno if i had photon bombs or frost lasers
i made a private bnet game... i got the hunter with 6 psychomagics upgraded... i used the acid cloud near an enemy tank and wc3 closed. at first i did it in my own base and used the ultimate and only got minor slow down. but the 2nd time i did it near an enemy demon tank ai and wc3 closed before i could use my ult i think.

i tested this because on bnet we had a game with 7 people playing and all of us us had wc3 close at the exact same time. all of us think it's the new tank.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Unfortunately, it probably is. This is a really big problem, and I don't think Exo knows what's causing it. I hope it can be fixed, since I would hate for the new tank to be removed because of a bug.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
I had two 8.54 games crash (out of a total of 5 played). It's a really wierd crash though, war3 just totally exited out like it was never running. No error window, blue screen or anything.

Everyone in the game with me crashed at the same time as well, so it's not just my setup.

I didn't notice anything in particular that would have made it do that.

Going back to 8.53B for now...hope 8.54 gets fixed soon.
I have hade this problem a couple of times now.. and i didnt see anyone have the hunter tank at all.
i had a critical error in game 5vs5 public (modes: lvl20 5kgold)
the game chrashed with the response "FATAL ERROR"
we (light force) sieged the enemys base
there was a infernal in my team and one in the other
there were also some helicopters and i played antigrav
all the factorys of the enemy were down
i think one of the players were afk and so his tank was controlled by AI
i didnt notice something special in the moment of chrashing
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
I just had one.
I was testing something in single player mode.
I set 1 insane AI, set 30k, 1 upgrades, more reqs, wc & hb.
I was a Tinker with non-graded gold hull in the mid staying directly under the flag by the shop closer to light force side. There were 2 towers slightly damaged and there were 3 acid cannons in them. Ai had Demolisher and two graded psycho magics. AI was at central CP. A wave of creeps were near two towers and AI began to move to my towers, so creeps and AI were in almost equal distance to my towers. Before acids had fired a game crushed.
That's it.
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
In the case of these fatal errors, I was wondering if a screen shot of the error window that comes up would be of any help. I noticed it had some kind of error codes on it, so I thought that might help find out how to fix it. But I don't really know anything about this, so I'm just kind of flailing in the dark here Big Grin
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
Hmm i have this on a few occasions but one two occasions i think prog has a replay was when al died from long range energy torp and game crashed when it died this has happend twice on the death of an al both times mode was hb 3k start -lai
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Bobguydude Wrote:In the case of these fatal errors, I was wondering if a screen shot of the error window that comes up would be of any help. I noticed it had some kind of error codes on it, so I thought that might help find out how to fix it. But I don't really know anything about this, so I'm just kind of flailing in the dark here Big Grin
No, since it's everytime the same and also I don't know what all that stuff actually means ...
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
I can confirm this. I played a game, where one of players were afk 5+ min and he got controlled by AI, then some mins later -> FATAL ERROR.
According to my experiences, it does not require an AI. I had fatal errors where no AI players was in. But when playing with AI there is much more chance of getting a fatal error. This means there are 2 ways of getting an error. 1 unknown error, 2 AI related error.
I don't know why but my memory keeps 1 common thing about that errors. When someone dies near Goblin Shop.
My last error was vs normal guys, I killed a guy leaving Strategic Point. And error... Few days ago, killed an AI near Goblin Shop leaving Strategical Point. And error... But this can be because most combat takes place there and this is why I remember always there. But sure of 1 thing, a guy dies...
I wonder how Strategical Point buff works.
Trolololo
horselance Wrote:I wonder how Strategical Point buff works.
It's an ability being added when you move close to the flag, and the ability is being removed when you leave the region.
This means it has an intervaler check right? This might cause a bug when a unit is in effect of SP but out of range and also dead... (not sure though, just an idea)
Trolololo
horselance Wrote:This means it has an intervaler check right? This might cause a bug when a unit is in effect of SP but out of range and also dead... (not sure though, just an idea)
No, it only triggers when unit enters/leaves the region near a flag. Also it is in effect too if the unit dies while near a flag. I don't think that would be significant' unless something causes the instant enter and leave region effect with no delay.
me, thereched, fido1, and 2 random pubs all got crit wc3 errors against 5 leaver ai's fido1 just finished getting his 10th double kill with a thunder tank, we were all in the light force base or close by it, i'd just spawned 6 mortars as a heavy tank, not much else i can remember about it, sorry. i know one of the ais was a guard, another was a heli, one was a demo, sorry, guess that's not much help.

also, this might be a bug or it could be intentional, but in .54b if some one leaves 2 min before the game ends they still get awards. at least, i've seen it happen a couple times now so far. i have a screenshot of it if u want i could upload it.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Three times in a row I made a game on Bnet and crashed every time. Each time I had 3 bots on my side 2 insane 1 normal and on the other side 4 bots 3 insane one normal. Each time has been no more than 15 mins in the game when the crash occured. Only the top factory was captured and nothing else significant was happening at the time.
Yes! I dont play with bots in beta anymore. At most 20 min game and it crashes in a time of 15-20 min.
Exo, did you change anything with bots?
Trolololo
Exo, if this problem with crashes is so important, you can make a debug version for beta team. The first thing that comes to mind is logging all actions during the game for further analysis. But I have no any slightest idea how to implement it. Just a suggestion.
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug [8.80c] Offroad Engine Hangup - Critical Bug AeroniumX 0 2,578 2015-06-29, 21:24:38
Last Post: AeroniumX