Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.48] Ultimate Pack
Ultimate Pack increases Scouts speed just to 450 instead of 475
Thats because 450 is the maximum speed.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
u can get it up to 520 if u want to. at least my map has 520 max
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
yeah, you can do so much if you want to.
Exodus Wrote:Thats because 450 is the maximum speed.
cant u fix that??
its just a little change
No, the max speed limit has been set to 450 by the mapper and is probably going to stay that way.

You don't need to change a working system. breaking this limit will change gameplay.
VERTIKAL Wrote:cant u fix that??

you can only fix a problem or something like that. you cant fix something without having something going wrong.

the speed of the scout is one of his main advantages. part of the drawback of it is that a +150 speed upgrade wont be as effective on the scout as it is on other tanks.

and if you have an ultimate pack on the scout... well... i think something is going wrong then anyway.
DerSatan Wrote:
VERTIKAL Wrote:cant u fix that??

and if you have an ultimate pack on the scout... well... i think something is going wrong then anyway.

lol

that's funny, i didn't even think of that. i've been kind of curious about that though. just how long can u keep a scout for? i mean, i keep going from scout with a small and gold hull to demon tank, but maybe i should just get a 2nd gold hull and use it for longer!
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
OK
it's very theoretic but i played vs AI and kept it so long with a PowerPack
but it should be not so difficult to fix
its not harder than to fix that the scout is able to get a speed upgrade at all.

but since here is no bug, no problem or something like this its completely obsolete to ask for a "fix".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [8.74] Trade hunter pack raven.ru 0 1,922 2012-02-18, 03:24:42
Last Post: raven.ru
  [8.73c] Ultimate pack + mana lyf590 2 4,101 2011-06-12, 03:46:55
Last Post: lyf590
  [8.71b] Hunter Ultimate Nepharius 3 3,103 2010-09-11, 02:58:18
Last Post: AGGInator
  [8.68] trader hunter pack doesnt give temporary speed boost benben10 2 2,387 2010-03-25, 16:28:45
Last Post: Paladon
  ultimate goblin shredder bug 8.60 BENNIE.FM 3 3,668 2009-06-16, 05:57:57
Last Post: BENNIE.FM