Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leavers gold proportionnaly with ELO?
Hey,
I wonder if it could be possible to make leavers gold proportionnally with ELO. Last game (which i lost) Methadon was afk at the begining then was kicked. Without him, our team couldn't win (played with 2 "bad" players and one always telling -giveup or "noobs", then useless). Conversely, a team with a good player, when a "bad" player leave, a good player can win the game without a lot of leaver's gold (need some to win, i agreed with that, 4vs5 is hard). But then maybe some games with leavers could not be 100% ruined due to leavers, isn't it?
id like to propose opportunity to use votekick everytime if someone leave game depends if team agree to do it current imbalanced games suck cause players with no leavergold usually are feeding much more than enemies[attachment=1510][attachment=1510] after one side have leavergold its not fair to second . It might be good to prevent ruining games just by it .
I really hate games when im in not leavergold team and i think most players also.
Y, but it's not fair to kick one player just because one left in the other team... And this player would get penalties for a leavers in the other team o.O. But i understand ur point, and this might be a solution to this problem.
The map would have to know all ELOs - but we can't transfer such an amount of information from the bot to the map (at least i don't konw a possibility).
Hum hum... Then how about this kicking possibility? Then there would be a penaltie for leaving problem, because a balance kick someone gets penaltie isn't fair, but game should continue and be fair. Should this be possible? To remove penalties from balance kicks?
Where is the fairness in belance kicks?
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
We could add penalty to all kickers instead of the kicked person...
It's more fair that 2 team play with same number of player and same gold income than one playing 4vs5 what could be helpfull : getting more income, more creeps, higher lvl etc... But it's just a suggestion, i don't say it's a good idea, i say it's an idea...Big Grin
(2012-02-07, 14:52:45)Max Wrote: ...what could be helpfull : getting more income, more creeps, higher lvl etc...

Currently the team with only 4 players gets more income, kills more creeps (except on the lane) and thus levels faster...
That's what i said...
Then i don't get your previous post. For me the post sounds like it's a suggestion.
Well, the first idea was to balance leavers gold with ELO, but it's impossible, what i understand. I just made this post to know if it was possible, but it's not. Then i don't have any suggestion to balance games ruined by leavers... Because i'm just sick of those games... Too much unfortunately...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gold Hull->Power pack->new combo ??? RAF_Fenix 1 2,703 2014-03-21, 13:29:20
Last Post: Prog
  Force gold distribution ckibibi 2 3,430 2014-02-17, 18:12:58
Last Post: ckibibi
Exclamation ally gold FlashVanMaster 1 2,761 2012-10-18, 05:48:10
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Make gold update every minute. scron2 1 2,729 2012-02-22, 14:33:14
Last Post: Velocity2k
  Disable Early Leaver's Gold Boobies 4 3,958 2011-04-22, 04:17:29
Last Post: toyboatt