Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New packs?
I'm posting this in light of a good suggestion by DaCe which had a good pack idea.

daCe Wrote:Hi

There are items such as Speed Pack, Power Pack and Ultimatepack. Would not it be great if there is one item with which you could combine the Goldhull? I had the idea for Speed Pack + Goldhull. It's just that one only has 6slots free. Usually it is the Speed Pack and Goldhull already occupy two of them. If we could now combine these two items, you have again a free weapon slot for a new one. I am of the opinion that it's been a reflexion should be worth. If there ever was proposing this, I apologize for this tread here. :roll:

Regards Cardan

My Eng is sponsored by google translation :lol:

___

Dismantle Tool (50)

Gives you an item which can dismantle the selected pack. Doesn't work on certain items such as advanced troop pack, strength pack etc... packs which contains parts u don't need for other packs. (Could be in some games be useful to dismantle defuse pack and new packs which uses same items for fusion)

A must have if more packs is added into game.

Super Pack (1200) - Armor tech 10 required

Items required: Turbo Speed + Teleport + Gold hull (upgrade) (value: 12000)

Provides with a pack which has 150 speed bonus and gives you additional 6000 hp and teleport ability. However it's only weakness is lack of detection, but it's often a better option than ultimate pack as this also increases your hp.
Credits to Dace

Air Truster Pack (1100) - Armor tech 9 required
For air only

Items required: Turbo Speed + Gold hull (upgrade) (value: 9000 + 2000)

Provides with a pack which has a nice 200 speed bonus and gives you additional 6000 hp. Instead of having teleport ability, the air pack has a jet thruster ability allowing the air tank to fly for 1800 range in forward direction and dealing 1000 damage to units it cross. It ignores tp breakers and can fly into enemy base. 50 seconds cooldown, 15 mana cost. When changing to ground tank this pack automatically changes into Jet Turbo Pack.

Jet Turbo Pack (1100) - Armor tech 9 required
For ground only

Items required: Turbo Speed + Gold hull (upgrade) (value: 9000 + 2000)

Provides with a pack which has a nice 200 speed bonus and gives you 6000 hp. Instead of having teleport ability, the jet pack gives the ground tank ability to fly for 8 seconds with always maximum speed with it's jet thrusters, able to ignore terrain and count as a air tank for a short time. Ignoring tp breakers during the flight. 50 seconds cooldown, 15 mana cost. When changing to air tank this pack automatically changes back into Air Thruster Pack.

Stealth Pack (900) - Armor tech 7 required

Items required: Smoke Generator + Speed Pack (value: 9000)

Provides with a pack which has 150 speed bonus and gives you the ability to stealth teleport. When you use teleport, you gain 5 seconds of invisiblity after you teleport, thus making it difficult to chase you and easier to make lethal teleport attacks. The cooldown is 70 seconds and mana cost 35. It get distrupted by breakers. The disadvantage of this pack is lack of detection but it's fairly cheap, however you are not allowed to use a seperate smoke generator (abuse).

I get a dejavu feeling when suggesting this, I feel like I've said this before. But I think the Super Pack is the best suggestions, other is just mine.
Selling strengh pack kills me each time i have to do it. Can we do an upgrad to transform it to gold hull ?
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Packs do streamline the game and I don't like that. I don't want every mid to lategame tank look exactly the same, because the strong midgame items can be transformed without signifikant losses into lategame ones. Right now you do take a risk if you go for a strength pack (for example) because you need to sell it in the late game. That makes way more interesting decisionmaking: do I get a stronger midgame with item x, or can I go on without it to have an advantage later on? With a lategame pack it would go like "I get a strength pack now and upgrade it to a (let's say) super strength pack later on. Is there any reason not to do this? - no". Right now there are reasons to play a late game tank without certain, definitely usefull items (like a gold hull) in them using a weaponslot. Packs nihilate those reasons and dump down inventory-management in my opinion.
Prog Wrote:Packs do streamline the game and I don't like that. I don't want every mid to lategame tank look exactly the same, because the strong midgame items can be transformed without signifikant losses into lategame ones. Right now you do take a risk if you go for a strength pack (for example) because you need to sell it in the late game. That makes way more interesting decisionmaking: do I get a stronger midgame with item x, or can I go on without it to have an advantage later on? With a lategame pack it would go like "I get a strength pack now and upgrade it to a (let's say) super strength pack later on. Is there any reason not to do this? - no". Right now there are reasons to play a late game tank without certain, definitely usefull items (like a gold hull) in them using a weaponslot. Packs nihilate those reasons and dump down inventory-management in my opinion.
Current packs as Power Pack and Ultimate pack consists of 6 items and together they are 2 items wich doesn't conflict the the other item at all. Having both is quite good.

Having a different pack which uses some of the same basic items will instead add some variations and some players might pick a different pack. But I kinda agree it kinda streamlike the game as every player almost always has speed pack in every game. I always see speedpack being used in every game as having both teleporter and speed is for some players unacceptable to spend 2 slots on those items and upgrade it to speed pack right away.

The super pack, adds some the strength of the power and ultimate pack, but lacks instant repair and detection as comprimize. This will perhaps reduce the chance that players pick the same items.

Also Stealth Pack cannot be combined with speed pack\ultimate pack since it's also teleport based with teleport cooldown.

But it also increases available slots you have and as you say it also reduced tactical inventory management and planning. But I think it's a good idea.
come on air is already fast pack + its speed it is unfair the map maker make it a bit more fair by changing the terrain
if you want pack cant stack with + speed air skills
push it baby.need some new stuff
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
All what i need is to combine mine defuser with gold hull. There are few games where endgame one enemy team uses 3 mines and dont have slot to keep mine defuser around.
upgrade Burst armor + ability to combine it with strnght/power pack.