Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan-Search
Hello Everyone.

Perhaps (but only perhaps) you know me from some public BT-Games. In the nearly past, my wish to be in a row of players, who have perhaps a similar mentaly of BT (Teamplay, staying and not kicking everyone, who got a bad k-d-ratio), has grown. And so... first I was looking here for some Clan or something, but here, theres no advertisment (and in some topics, there were reasons for that, why), so i opened just this topic.

What I am searching for:

A Clan or just a few players, which arent that pro-gamers. Its just fun and you can play focused, while you have fun. For me, it is not THAT important to be the VERY BEST of the best. I just try my best in every game and if it does not work - just bad luck *g*. Also, my Play-skill isnt that very pro-like, but in most games, i have a better than average kill-death-ratio and often, I try to help my mates, if its possible.

What I am offering:

I see the whole game as fun, so I wont flame everyone, who isnt that good. I try to help everyone, to get (in my eyes :mrgreen:) better. Also, I take advices for full and try in every game some new strategys to improve my own skill. In addition, if I see, there is one or two players which WANT to play in a team and not as lonewolfs, I change my strategy to be a teamplayer. It does not matter, who kills a tank - the team kills it, and one player gets the gold, so fucking what. Stealing? I dont care, its balance. Sometime you make the deathblow, sometimes another do.

Perhaps, One or Two players will send me now a PN or something else. See you on the battlefield!
Well, not sure if you want to jump servers, but toaf on Azeroth is always willing to accept new members who like to play Battle Tanks. We don't have any problems if you're not a pro. A lot of our veteran members/shamans were awful when we started a couple years ago - so we understand that some people just want to have fun games - and with time will slowly grow into their potential. All we ask is for players to have decent game etiquette, accept constructive criticism, and have fun.
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
This topic is since 2 days over, I've found my placeSmile
I am looking for a clan also, i have been playing a lot latley so i want to try myself with good players. I want active clan with active members, in house games and cw-s. I am average player, so if anyone recruting pm me here or in game for try out game.
Maybe my old list is still useful. Some of the clans I listed are dead now, while new were born. Concerning your aims: don't expect too much since bt for Warcraft III is slowly dying and private games are hard to find.

Edit: I can't upload the file (.txt), if you would like to have it please give me your e-mail via private message.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Clan! Znajder 23 20,120 2011-03-18, 15:36:31
Last Post: Smartie
  Searching Clan-Members LIoOoOoIL 0 3,508 2011-02-21, 13:43:30
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  Member-search Orthodox 1 1,831 2010-03-29, 16:24:39
Last Post: Orthodox