Range: 1300
Dps: 234
-----------------
Upgrade: 1000
Damage: 117
Cooldown: 0.33
Range: 1300
Dps: 354

This weapon can be in basic shop replacing Grenade Laauncher which is never being used.
Trolololo
nice idea, but im afraid that every scout will pick this weapon. scout + this weapon together sounds too strong to me.
I think it should only attack creeps.

(if not you must change the damage and then it is = bombarding rocketsWink)

Maybe a possibilty. I dont think it is imba, because you can´t harrass your enemy and the range has the disadvantage that the damage is low compared to multi bow.
Captain-Iglu wo bist du^^
hmm yeah, of course it should attack creeps only.

but i think i felt better with an initial cost of 3000.
Forgot to write "Creep only attack". I thought you can understand it from name: Creep SniperSmile . Its daamge is calculated as creep only (x1.75).
Trolololo
Interesting concept... Honestly, Bow is barely used now... the tank that was most likely going to use it got double nerf in the bow nerf and the mine nerf... this might bring back a creep only weapon into the game...
I don't agree, Bow is still a good choice, players now are pretty much forced to upgrade it asap, but picking it is still a valid strategy.

Moreover, how is a weapon that costs 3k gonna help to "bring back a creep only weapon into the game"? It has to be either that expensive or a lot less efficient, because nerfing the Bow had a point, so it would be ridiculous to re-introduce a powerful creeps-only weapon that can be bought (at least with Scout) as a starting-weapon.
It must neither counter the effect that nerfing the Bow had, nor must it be unattractive, which imho is very difficult to achieve, is there really a need for a creep-weapon in the probable price range?
Multibow is not a good option for scout. Its attack range is 1300 and bow has 850 range, its 550 range become useless when you buy bow with scout. I wanted to offer a creep-only weapon suitable for scout.
Trolololo
A creeps-only weapon that exceeds all normal weapons' range available with a Heli or LT at the start would boost Scout far too much, back to where it was before the nerf of Bow and Scout.
It dont exceed. Helli can start with bombarding rocket as light tank can do too.
And if it is so imba, then scout itself wouldnt have such onboard weapon.
And also it will be available for LT and helli too. But it will be best with scout.
Trolololo
the 1300 range sniper-cannon is a piece of shit, it only do 73 dmg pr sec! It's barely better than tank cannon, and it only hit creeps! It was reduced from 114 dmg pr sec when it had 950 range and before the creep weapon only damage was reduced.
Older DPS was too good.
It not only nerfed by increasing 950 > 1300 range but also had creep-only weapons reduced bonus from 100% to 75%. Thats why it nerfed too much at once.
Trolololo
horselance Wrote:It dont exceed. Helli can start with bombarding rocket as light tank can do too.
And if it is so imba, then scout itself wouldnt have such onboard weapon.
And also it will be available for LT and helli too. But it will be best with scout.

Bombarding Rockets are no match, rather a disadvantage, since you fall back in terms of farming even more than you would against a Scout anyway. As mentioned by TKF, the sniper-cannon is not imba. Scout's fine the way it is right now, definitely not too weak, why make it even stronger?
The new weapon would practically not be available to the other starting tanks right away, they'd be almost completely unable to do something against the farming machine Scout, they almost couldn't kill it (Defensive Systems), they couldn't destroy the Watch Tower, and they would farm worse than Scout, so they're fucked sooner or later. Of course I'm exaggerating a little, but that illustrates why Scout, in my opinion, cannot be given a starting weapon that helps it farm (after it's farming abilities have been nerfed) and gives it an advantage in range, protecting it from enemies.
I second Tribulation's opinion. It would make the scout near impossible to kill while retaining farming abilities. There is a reason (I think) that the multi-bow is 850 in range, it put's you kind of in harm's way. As for the scout's cannon, it was a much needed nerf.
I want to use this weapon on Heli but Scout will be too strong with it.
And this dilemma makes me torn between...

What about introducing this weapon but disallowing Scout to wear it unit he gets lvl4, for example(explaining this by chassis incompatibility:) - one slot for such turret is already taken)?
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
With this weapon, Scout will have 0 firepower and will be an open target to other players i think.
Trolololo
horselance Wrote:With this weapon, Scout will have 0 firepower and will be an open target to other players i think.
With this weapon enemy creeps will die much faster(1300 range) and Scout will be always:
a) in the horde of own creeps
b) able to hit enemy creeps from safe distance
This will provide safe and productive farming that will spill into buying new weapon much faster than others and eventually in OP.
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
This is the style of scout.
Trolololo
The style of the Scout sure is efficient farming, not killing enemies, but with such a weapon it would eventually become op, since the enemy would have a much reduced opportunity to harass Scout and prevent it from becoming op; Vomitus is right.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kill the creep!!! UUuuraahh ooow.. ooow sound AeroniumX 2 2,994 2012-04-04, 12:19:03
Last Post: applecheese
  creep uprade RikonVan 7 5,016 2011-11-02, 20:35:33
Last Post: gozo1985
  Prevent creep blocking ssl 17 8,157 2010-11-24, 02:59:03
Last Post: 091846
  A new creep kingnounours 29 9,962 2010-08-18, 05:02:10
Last Post: kingnounours
  A General Creep for more gold and diversity Gammagulp 5 3,281 2009-07-23, 17:04:21
Last Post: Dr.McNinja