Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
get ban because call noob
I get a ban, from Aliasing, because he steal my 10% hp point and i call him noob.
After this, he changed teamname to -Grey(DELight.) get ban and i changed teamname to -orange(Aliasing) noob.

Now game ended, he pmed this was the reason for the ban.
If thatz a reason to ban, nobody can use the bot and Aliasing can play vs BOT's. (Joking a bit, hehe xD)
My brother eNAyZee (Nazarel) banned, too.

I think the true reason is because he was pissed off me, because my gameplay and i joked about his menace: "You get a ban". And i think he abuse his might .

DELight.

(sry for my bad englishSmile)
I agree...

thats not fairSmile unbann us... -.-

solche leute access zu geben ist lächerlich, lach mich tot xD...
huh???

there was no ban request for you.. lol (i guess^^)

must be an abuse of an admin..
who's the evil here??? ^^ :mrgreen:
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
I got this banrequest via icq and i also got the replay here. Just watched the first part again. Here is a small log:

Around 29:30 you said "bastard orange" because he took a healer in front of you and then you typed -kick 6. Then he told you "you'll get banned". You answer "haha" and "sweet". He didn't change the teamname. Some minutes later you called him "noob orange". And again some little later you wrote: "nice steal orange" "mofu" "kick !". About 5 minutes later you changed the teamname to "orange feeder" (he had 13-4 stats). After that he changed the teamname to "grey banned".

Actually this was the point where he decided to really request a ban for you. If you had stopped earlier he wouldn'd have requested it.

I approved this ban because your insults were totally unneccesary.
And your brother eNAyZee isn't banned. He couldn't join the next game because the ip was banned too. But that has been redone.

He didn't abuse his might - intstead he used his right to request a ban.

If anybody want's to have the replay i'll upload it.
i am only aggree with it, if u ban the all the ppl they insulting me in the next games, i will upload all replys here. hf glSmile

see u in few days, gn8
Of course you can do that. But don't request a ban for everyone calling you noob.

In your case you called a player "bastard" and "mofu" who was playing well, didn't feed and didn't flame. These insults without any reason were the base for the ban.

You may also apologize and maybe he'll revoke his banrequest.
can you pls upload the replay?
i love it to watch them =)
Here it is

Attached Files
.w3g   DELight.w3g (Size: 2.08 MB / Downloads: 131)
ty =)
I played with DEligt before...aint the first time he Flamming like hell :!:

Velocity2k is just and fair in this matter.
lol there is just NO reason to unban you...
you flame whole the time and even worse is that you think youre such a big pro...
the only nice move of you in whole game was your triplelongrangekill... you could get so many kills which you didnt got and you died so often when it wasnt necessary and just because you got feeded you think you was imbalongrangeskiller?
youre such a little arrogant flamer... i hope i will play vs you when you got a new account o_O and i prefer lane xD
i hope you will play longrange then...
and your brother is as bad as you...
after 1 min he called pink noob just he was faster than him at the lane
then he flamed purple the whole time oooh noo longrange noob(i often do this aswell^^ but not that much) when his own brother plays longrange too xD
puh yyou was really annoying and flaimg around just ridiclous...
pls stop that and dont think too much of you anymoreWink
you arent a noob but dont feel like an arrogant pro who you are definetly not =)
greetz
ArGoLi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ban this noob! galadion1 1 1,683 2014-04-12, 14:12:59
Last Post: galadion1
  New year call for unban 2! guangzhou265 1 1,836 2014-01-04, 16:58:34
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  New year call for unban ! GodStrongArms 0 1,246 2014-01-02, 23:40:17
Last Post: GodStrongArms