Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug ? Get a Leave :(
Hi all,

i got a question that was not me : http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=1031

i dont play vs them all,.... i was playing at the same time another game with my own account...

i got a big penalty and a leave,....

two same games end at the same time, and i am sure i dont leave or get a kick please check itSad

THANKS VERY MUCH
nick+realm is unique and bots do spoofcheck
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
you have to proof if you were in another game same time..
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
How i can join Both Games togheter at the same time :O

unique ? uhm... why i can play two games at the same time .. pls delete my leave or set my penalaty minimum to null

-.-

PLS
Well if it wasn't you why did this person also have your IP? ^^
And you had this IP in the games before and after.
Maybe your evil twinConfusedhock:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
That's bad luck ?

PLS fix it , that´s not fair , i dont play this game for stats but why i should get bad points for nothing -.- i think thats my right ....

Ty for understanding

komm schon ey...
Velocity2k Wrote:Well if it wasn't you why did this person also have your IP? ^^
And you had this IP in the games before and after.

I think that would be difficult to disprove^^
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
Today i join a game and the bot call eNAyZee is in another game ...

WTF i left the game and join a new one before it start, bcause i dont wont again this shiet....

its a bug i am sure please check it and fix my penalty -.-

( i will make next time a screenshot about it i must left it fast bcause i was the last player they are joined...)
eNAyZee Wrote:Today i join a game and the bot call eNAyZee is in another game ...
This is a completely other topic. This happens, when the /whois from the bnet server still replies with the old gamename. Happens sometime when the bnet servers are too slowWink.
omg i dont join a game and leave or get a kick without ONE klick (0 apm) ...

But okay ty -.-
Time: 251
Afk: 191
Time = Afk + 60 seconds (The afk-counter starts after 60 seconds).

That means you have been afk from the beginning and got kickt because of being afk ^^

Maybe you joined the game and forgot about it?

It has definitely been you in that game (or someone in your house because the IP matched).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lost stay percentage without leave... gozo1985 7 5,302 2012-01-29, 17:10:29
Last Post: Velocity2k