Poll: Should the current leaver system be improved/changed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, we need a better solution to improve the leaver balance system
88.24%
15 88.24%
No, the current leaver system with leaver gold works fine for me
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to balance the game with leavers?
But it seems like early game leavers gives a team better benefit than late game leavers overall.

Well, Exodus might do something about this. But as far as I noticed he is intending to put assist system into battle tanks, so greedy teamwork would be less. Well that isn't confirmed yet as decision isn't made yet as he is analyzing and testing it atm.
If you can not control their tank or buy items for it, then you should reclaim all XP gained.

The fact that the tank disappears, and you can't control other player's tanks implies that the XP loss (and major gold loss - sell all at 50%?) is very significant.

I would suggest a SIMPLE formula to regain the lost XP depending on the time in the game. If it is within the first 30 minutes, perhaps only regain 50-75% of the XP lost, but if it is later than that [30 mins], definitely regain ALL xp lost.

Seriously if you think, you lost a hunter ally that has stun, nuke and gas. How will that XP divided among 4 heros amount to that amount of damage? It just won't. Not even if all 100% is divided among them. They can't ever get that extra 1.5 seconds of stun back so they should be compensated.
Well, I'm also in favor of restoring XP lost to a game leaver somehow. This is one of many reasons why late game leavers are worse than early game leavers which is an imbalancing factor in the game.
pls.. do something!!!
loadscreenleaver destroy the game! the 300 gold more at start are handleable, but the 5min gold is too much too keep the balance between the players..

the teams were even but we got no f**n chance.. -.-

look the tank worth. it's about 5k more!!! (very hard @ 10mins gametime..) noone can handle it!
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=8926
it was wasted time and we all got penalty and elo loss for free. good that i don't care league anymore. the only good at it is the average high gamebalance and playerskill, not more!

Attached Files
.w3g   !.w3g (Size: 578.24 KB / Downloads: 118)
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Hum the difference of the 5th and 10th income difference between a team of 4 and 5 players is less than 1000 gold. I think it is more a problem players not fckin able to handle someone with a slight advantage cause they are greedy and buy more weapons than hp.... Or cannot play defensive...
Leaver do not destroy game, bad players do it, or ur expectation of people playing nicely make it :p
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Hum the difference of the 5th and 10th income difference between a team of 4 and 5 players is less than 1000 gold. I think it is more a problem players not fckin able to handle someone with a slight advantage cause they are greedy and buy more weapons than hp.... Or cannot play defensive...
Leaver do not destroy game, bad players do it, or ur expectation of people playing nicely make it :p
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
I got the solution for balancing the game.
If a player leaves in the beginning, the team with less player normally wins. I bet it's this multikill failure. The tanks give a higher bounty so thats fair. But they are also stronger and are able to kill two opponents at a time. So he has a double bonus, the multikill bonus.
The team with leavers can more easily kill multiple enemies and also achieve a multikill(+500) where on the other side the team without leavers only can get the multikill(+400) and it's more difficult to get multikills.
So i reccomend to reduce the multikill bonus of the team with the leavers by 50%.
The team with less players normally loses. They just get a bonus which they have to abuse very fast to turn of defeat (what won't succeed against experts).
Only way 5v4 can win game is
a)4 player team is totally noobs.
b) 5 player team rushes strong tanks with 1 weapon. Heavy, gobo. That hey have hp to defend bases.
c) one player in middle sells weapons adds spawn factories near to base lane entrances ..other player buy his weapon on junk.

But i must admit i dont recall loosing 4v5 game and against even the best players goga,emze etc. Its really hard to surive heli with plasma electro cannon after 5 min. heli will get level 3 rocket really fast. And then its 1 shot kills most of tanks. It just starts snowball effect. Then noone can stop that tank. Their players loose money and time dying etc.
Tinkermania, JustFun[est], LookRocketFlyin, UStunIKill
Buy Spawning Factories is the most stupidest idea...rly.

The creeps from the spawning factories are steal all creeps from ur teammates(mainly in early game)...so ur teammates can't do so fast money. Only the owner(tinker?) of the factories can do the money. But what he can do with the money? That's right...NOTHING!!!
And if u play against spawning factories, buy a creep weapon(the 60XX one) I don't know the name now or flamer, laser. So u can do so much gold and xp.

It's the same like to play tinker in middle...he can creep everything and ur two teammates? Again...NOTHING!!!

Especially in LeagueGames the tinkers destroy every BT-Game, because he creeps everything and the tinker is mainly a freekill for the enemies. Tinker-players can't play the tinker and they still stay as tinker in the endgame, where the enemies have been for Infernal-Robot (60-75 game minute)
I don't know why there are in the BT-Map...sorry but they must delete normally.

And if all guys of the 5-player team rush for a tank (AirShip, ThunderTank, HeavyTank or something like this)...it's a fail if the 4-player team buy in 5-8min hulls, Electro Cannon etc...so they can rush the 5-player team before they get tanks. I never save with only 1weapon(without hull) a tank...this is oldschool^^. But maybe 1-2 players can save for a tank from the 5-player team. Or all from them if u want to lose :twisted:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Alter Game Mechanic DarkRavenBest 0 2,103 2016-05-17, 13:35:56
Last Post: DarkRavenBest
  Balance the weapon formular RaptorXI 7 8,146 2015-02-24, 17:56:02
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Qualify (ranked?) game mode Max 1 3,249 2014-04-16, 21:53:51
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 10,058 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  Further balance suggestions RaptorXI 9 7,266 2013-08-14, 01:59:20
Last Post: Exodus