Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOD DAMN HELIS
GOD DAMN YOU DAMN HELIS. FREAKING HARD AS HELL TO TARGET YOU WITH MY SKILLS WITH YOUR SMALL ASS SIZE. O LOOK, I JUST TELEPORTED WITH MY THUNDER TANK. STUN DAMN IT, STUN. MISS :evil: DEAD
Hi,
thanks to helpful criticism like yours, we have been able to continously improve the map over the years and I'm happy to take your suggestion into consideration.

In fact, I already implemented it. Based on your feedback, here is a preview for BT v8.73:

This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
I would like to see a more eye-catching color tooConfusedhock:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Hahahaha what a joke! That will most likely never happen :lol:
Exodus Wrote:Hi,
thanks to helpful criticism like yours, we have been able to continously improve the map over the years and I'm happy to take your suggestion into consideration.

In fact, I already implemented it. Based on your feedback, here is a preview for BT v8.73:
[attachment=0]
Muhahahahahaha first times since eons that I saw you answering with a joke to such a post. Great ;D
maybe add a auto-aim function in range of 100Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
if u click "near" a possible target the ability will aim the target.
more than 1 target in area? nice! the ability should stun all for equality xD
:mrgreen: what a funny answer exo, great job :mrgreen:
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
good job 8.73 make sure you put that , and everyone will be thanking you , for trying to solve our problem
Hahaha nice Exodus, made my day.
xD
such a great answer^^
i first wondered what the heli should do there xD
then i read^^
"Like"
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Boobies Wrote:GOD DAMN YOU DAMN HELIS. FREAKING HARD AS HELL TO TARGET YOU WITH MY SKILLS WITH YOUR SMALL ASS SIZE. O LOOK, I JUST TELEPORTED WITH MY THUNDER TANK. STUN DAMN IT, STUN. MISS :evil: DEAD

i like his damn funny post :lol: also the Goliath Heli
but seriously (ok i have no probs to target helis), its sometimes hard to see the Helicopter IN a creeps wave at the first glance.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
im wondering, if this heli is going to be real he can capture top and mid points at the same time and stunnig the enemy at the bot cp with tockets. N1. Im also think a gobo with a giant Net (think net scales to airship)