Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.41] Replay Demonstration
hey guys, another replay for you (@psycho: what about a replay section?)

its related to some stuff we are discussing.

i play demolisher+multibow on lane vs warrior_sk_55, who played quite well. but i was able to save straight for demon tank, which was very lethal.

i know, he got some noobs in his team, its not to show a win. its about the demolisher+multibow situation, and about expensive tanks which just own.

so, watch my DEMO :mrgreen: and post comments.

Attached Files
.rar   Demolisher-DemonTank-Demonstration.rar (Size: 979.12 KB / Downloads: 182)
As i mentioned recently, you draw a line and enemy cant pass it and you farm the creeps like hell. If enemy tries to enter your zone, it is biggest mistake...
warrior_sk ' s biggest mistake is lightning tank. I never buy a tank until my enemy does. You cannot change a mid tank so easily. You must buy a tank if you really need to buy." Money is a raw shape of power: you can shape it into any power..(Horselance:)"
He got a iron hull but it isnt enough to enter that zone... because a mine takes half his HP... if you press second mine, you are dead...
(his team was very noob:)
Trolololo
Why cant i watch that?? when i laucnh it it says "That replay is for other version of Warcraft 3" ... but i have the most recent version of the gameConfusedhock: SO.. do i have to get mysself a older version to wiev this :?: :?: :?:
:wink: Yeah you need older version to watch it (and excatly same version of replay saved).
Trolololo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sick game - replay jack_acc 2 4,387 2013-08-08, 21:52:20
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Antigrav replay Max 16 14,592 2013-07-30, 17:23:03
Last Post: stibi-
  Shredder @lane Replay LIoOoOoIL 6 7,048 2011-05-29, 14:26:21
Last Post: Althend
  Got a replay, just answer me where the problem is pls Tedd0r 6 5,901 2011-02-02, 20:09:15
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Tinker Replay twoplay 3 4,145 2010-07-28, 21:34:04
Last Post: Ryukira