Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League Mode problem
last game i played game(BTanks League RANKED #7111) i could choose mode : i choose mode no tarder no tinker and fog.. forgot save reaplay
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
Looking at the last games to register, you'll see that #7091 is the latest:
http://league.btanks.net/lastgames.php

Meanwhile, we are currently on game #7122. I have played 2 of the games in between those number, they both ended with base destroyed, and neither of them have been registered. For example, check out the results of game #7099:
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=7099

... a blank page.

I have never seen a delay like this for game results. Is this normal, or a planned server update, or is there a problem?

Thanks,
roargasm @ USEast
We know (since 19:05 UTC+1, 'bout 20 minutes), we can track this problem back for the last 6 hours and now 3 people do report it at the same timeConfusedhock:

I'm afraid there will be no game data for the games 7092 till 7116 (currently running) :cry:

edit: we will recycle those IDs since there is no data anyway
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
eSVau Wrote:We know (since 19:05 UTC+1, 'bout 20 minutes), we can track this problem back for the last 6 hours and now 3 people do report it at the same timeConfusedhock:

I'm afraid there will be no game data for the games 7092 till 7116 (currently running) :cry:

Yea, should we blame anyone for this?
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
If you want to blame somebody then blame meWink. I've updated the server and also updated the bots. And there was a little bug which caused a problem with the "old" 8.72c.
Well.. it's almost fixed. Look at my player profile:
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=1511

My last game(#7119) you'll see my old ELO was 1552.26
After winning the game, my change in ELO was +8.04
You notice my new current ELO is... 1552.26!

I don't mind, because it makes my games easier to win with lower ELO. But maybe you should notice. Big Grin

Cheers,
roargasm

EDIT: Now that I look closer same thing happened yesterday with game #7064... it was a victory, but the points were not added to ELO.
EDIT: WTF looking again at game #7119 I'm wondering if the balance system is broken too... look at ELOs of each team. I'm really confused now.
toyboatt Wrote:Well.. it's almost fixed. Look at my player profile:
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=1511

My last game(#7119) you'll see my old ELO was 1552.26
After winning the game, my change in ELO was +8.04
You notice my new current ELO is... 1552.26!

I don't mind, because it makes my games easier to win with lower ELO. But maybe you should notice. Big Grin
Page update is depending on the last request, all request are cached and you will see a cached version till our cache expires (see "last updated" at bottom right corners)

Quote:EDIT: Now that I look closer same thing happened yesterday with game #7064... it was a victory, but the points were not added to ELO.
This is weird and i have no clue what happend there

Quote:EDIT: WTF looking again at game #7119 I'm wondering if the balance system is broken too... look at ELOs of each team. I'm really confused now.
Sorted by ELO ascending (worst will be 1, best 10): 1th and 4th in one team and 2nd and 3rd - working as intendedBig Grin
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
toyboatt Wrote:EDIT: Now that I look closer same thing happened yesterday with game #7064... it was a victory, but the points were not added to ELO.
I can't see any problems. Old ELO + delta is always the old ELO in the next game. So everything looks fine.
Yeah it's fixed now. Game #7099 (one of the missing 2 games from yesterday) was added back in, so the ELOs match. My current ELO was also increased to reflect math. Noob me links to dynamic page in my post, I should have taken screen shots.

roar
Isnt fixed for all, i have played 2 games yesterday and no one its calculated. Bbad for me, both was wins, but who caresSmile
Some ppl think i have my bnet nick cause i hate 'nomes. Thats bullshiet, i love them. Nasty, nom nom!
eSVau Wrote:I'm afraid there will be no game data for the games 7092 till 7116 (currently running) :cry:

P!F Wrote:Isnt fixed for all, i have played 2 games yesterday and no one its calculated. Bbad for me, both was wins, but who caresSmile
It has been free mode selection, we woudln't even use the stats if we had themWink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAGUE galadion1 1 2,883 2017-04-14, 21:24:41
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  problem? guangzhou265 10 7,319 2015-02-26, 22:19:08
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  The league is shittier than ever jojoy 6 5,369 2014-12-20, 13:48:30
Last Post: RaptorXI
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 4,918 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10921 El_Polacco 6 5,558 2014-11-21, 22:29:18
Last Post: El_Polacco